Seven Weeks to Forever

Sometimes fate or luck or who knows what we call it brings you to add a story to your reading list! The title or description catches your eye and you say to yourself, eh.. looks interesting I'll check it out sometime! Then every time you go and look through your library you think to yourself I should check that one out the cover looks really interesting and summary sounds like something I would enjoy reading! So finally after days of it I open it and save it to the top of my reading list so I remember it's the next one I will start new after I read all my current updates on stories I've been following impatiently with my favorite authors!
So finally I open this story written by Jennifer Farwell.   Oh my!  Another gem I soon realized as I could not put the phone I'm reading on down!  The story is simply amazing!  It kind of would be placed in the genre of paranormal romance and well I'll be a ....I don't know monkeys uncle they say often!  This story took hold of my heart and plunged it into the depths of the world of Cassidy, Riley and Noah along with many other supporting characters that make the story complete! 
     You feel for Cassidy and the choices she has to make in the name of love and friendship!  You see her mistakes when she lives her life trying to not be hurt by loss of love instead of living a life full of love!!  Her decisions all come to a finale that I was dreading and in tears over but then hey somethings aren't as they appear in life and in doing the right thing those tears of sorrow became tears of joy!!!
     I finished reading this story in less than 2 hours or there abouts and the first thing I did was go straight to Jennifer Farwells profile and follow her then save her other works to my library.  It simply was that good!!  So hands up to you Jennifer you made it to my favorites here on Wattpad with this incredible story you shared! 
      Just finishing off this feet stomping thumbs up little ol' review I will say not only is this story wonderful but it is written so well with little or no errors in spelling (none I could see anyway!) and grammar,  the flow and plot is simply so well written that you again can't put the story down!!  So props and stars and thumbs all up if you don't read this your missing out on a great one. Thanks so much Jennifer for sharing the story with us.
     Now I'm off to check out her other works.  I have a feeling they will be just as brilliantly written. Let me know what you think??  Am I right once again or am i right!! 
     Check it out! #jenniferfarwell

Ok update update!! So I read her second story here on wattpad that's complete called "Hiding in Hollywood" and it was just as amazing!!!  So don't take my word for it, if you like romance and fun and an easy flowing wonderfully written book read jenniferfarwells stories here on wattpad!  Let me know, spread the word and support our authors here who have the desire to write and share their brilliant minds  and stories with us!  I truly am "Loving Wattpad"!!! Share your love and mark the star below it you would like or simply because you share my opinion on these great authors  and books!! Thanks!!