TaniHanes

Sometimes you come across a story that just captivates you.  One that has you waiting ever so patiently for the updates. Well it started with me checking out TaniHanes "Farraway Mist"!  Amazing truly.   She updated this story quickly and its now finished and let me say you really need to read this paranormal tale that has it all!  Who doesn't dream of a famous superstar falling in love with you.  No really this story is full of romance, drama and suspense.  It makes you so wrapped into the story that you watch the movie the words form in your head.  TaniHanes turned me into an instant fan.  So I followed and added her other stories into my library.   I will let you check out "Farraway Mist" tell me what you thought?!!  It really leaves you wanting to experience more of her works of art right. 
     So second I was off reading "Lunch With Charlie" and it was simply fantastic!  This story is about a plain Jane, someone many of us plain people could totally relate to.  Her bff wins a essay contest, her prize is a meet and greet with a famous superstar/rockstar Charles Or Charlie Allistair whom was filming a movie in New York.  Janes bff whom is always seen as the beauty with that plain Jane over there is not the one Charlie notices at all.   Jane catches the gorgeous Charlie's eye. 
     This wonderfully touching story touches on self esteem issues and it makes you sincerely swoon as Charlie falls in love with the self proclaimed ugly plain Jane.  I won't go further into the plot then to say it was not your normal beautiful girl who thinks she is ugly realizes she is beautiful story.
     TaniHanes proved again she can write a very well written story no spelling or grammar errors noted or very few or rare to spot.  Her plots were both touching and brilliant with characters that are realistic and projected into my imagination in technicolor.  She describes the scenes and writes the dialogue in such a way that captivates and wont let you put the stories down.  TaniHanes is one of wattpads finest and you should really check out these beautifully written stories.  Let me know if you agree. Now I must go on to read more of #TaniHanes works so until next time check out these stories and TaniHanes I believe you will love them as much as I did!!