The Secret and Secrets and Lies

Monrosey! You go girl. This is a review of two of her books because The Secret was so good I had to go straight to the second book Secrets and Lies to finish the story of Sarah and Steven and Talia and Charlie. Sarah and Talia being the same girl! Read it you will love it and you will understand. Really though this book was written about a woman who was battered and abused by husband and went to an extreme to get out of the bad situation that she was in. Her husband probably would have killed her and he tries to kill her! The book was written like the author had first hand knowledge of the battered woman or a psychologist. It was written so that you could see in the mind of the abuser and the abused! The sad thing is the mind of the abuser was so sick and twisted yet he justified his actions and the abused bought it up till she knew she had to get out or he would kill her! Sarah/Talia made her escape and in book 2 she works with battered woman and sees a woman who ends up dead after returning to her abusing husband! The reality of the story spoke volumes in truths that sadly happen all the time!! The story was real and totally believable! The characters you meet you fall in love with or you despise!! You become a part of their lives and even when it ended I feel loss like I'm truly going to miss them!!!  It's a 15/10 book honestly that good and that well written! The author Monrosey mentions in her notes she is having a book published and that's the next book on reading list along with all her other books! Truly a talented professional writer, honestly I don't recall seeing any typos or errors so book is not amateurish at all! I suggest you read it because this story too I believe will be published eventually it's really that great! But don't take my word for it go read it yourself both books and find out!!