The Steeps

Kevin Gebhard totally rocks!! His book "The Steeps" written under screen name KevinGebhard is a moving and quick read! 
     The characters are quite realistic and the book flows as smooth as silk!  The story is an amazing adventure of a boy who got into a little trouble living with his mom in the big city and mom sending the boy to live with his estranged dad in a Colorado ski town!  The boy had mad skills on his skateboard in the city and his dad along with a girl who becomes his love interest teach him to use those skills on the snow! 
     The story is touching and sad and the only thing I can say as criticism is that a little more detail could have been used towards the ending. Maybe a little more father son bonding and a few more filler chapters and this book is as good as well my favorite author Nelson DeMille could write!  Kevin this is a beautiful story and well I truly enjoyed reading it and I would tell any and everyone to read this book!  I would surely see a publisher in his future if there isn't one already he writes as well as a professional and I would say 15/10 again on this book! 
     Which means I'm off to explore Kevin's other books to see if they are as good as "The Steeps"!  I have a feeling they will be because he has talent that is obvious from page one and you can't put the book down till the end!  The beginning to end flows so smooth you can't stop reading and never is there a dull moment!  Thank you Kevin Gebhard for sharing your awesome talents with us. I wish for you to be published and share your talents with the world because i know I would purchase your story in a book store and pass it along for any and all to read you have that much talent!