Tani Hanes again!!

I just had to mention the name Tani Hanes again because if you give her works a chance you'd be doubly amazed too!! 
     I know I reviewed her last chapter but she is well deserving! 
     I just completed the first and second book of her U.K. Crush series and loved it!  Only thing wrong is it's a 7 book series (I believe she mentioned 7 all together) and only most of one (still seems to be updating) and all of 2nd is here to get rest you would have to go on over to Amazon and get them but let me tell you she is worth that! 
     I also just finished her "Learning How To Swim" 2 book series, she just complete second, and let me tell you fantastic!  She gets you emotional and sappy and happy and well laughing all throughout!  Not just these books but all of them! 
     Then she has "Pete and Daisy" and "Lunch With Charlie" again exceptionally brilliant! 
     Tani Hanes is your dream author.  She writes i'd say daily 90% of the time.  That really not giving her enough credit because sometimes it's more!  She interacts with 99% of the comments she gets maybe even all but just in case she is human and missed one or two didn't want to say 100%!  Honestly she is wonderfully talented and someone if you don't check her works out you will miss someone who is absolutely STELLAR! OUT OF THIS WORLD AND AMAZING!!!!
     So finally if two reviews aren't enough to get you to go check out TaniHanes then I don't know what could or would!
Maybe hey her books yeah there you go it check out her books that will convince you! 
#tanihanes TaniHanes