EmilyMahTippets....so good

Love in Darkness was superb! I loved it so much, I couldn't get enough!
     'What's good about it?', you ask...  Well let me tell this story touches you and educates you on mental illness.  It also touches on religion and faith! Bullying , a little crying,  a little joy and a sequel too! 
     The main character of the first book is a 16 year old girl, Madison, who has a pretty rough life with a detached mother whom struggles to survive!  Madison faces herself daily thinking she is ugly and no one likes her and she centers herself around her crazy popular best friend whom hurts her over and over but Madison (the main character) is special she forgives and loves with all she has! She goes through crushes and someone who wants to use her and meets a family she never knew she had! I try to describe this story and Madison's life and it sounds like a chaotic story but it's is written so well that all these lines are crossed and come together brilliantly!
     Madison grows up and goes through some awful situations and falls in love with her soul mate and finds herself not alone and more confident and loved and happy. 
     The second part of this beautiful story is from the perspective of Madison's soul mate who was raised by a mentally ill woman. He has the responsibility to care for his mother and he truly loves her and knows he has to do it. He is bitter and angry and barely speaks to anyone in the first story "Castles in the Sand" but in the first book Madison friends and helps Alex care for his mom and Alex falls in love with Madison. It was Madison who shows Alex a Book of Mormon that leads him to church and that starts Alex on his road to healing. In the second story "Love in the Darkness" Alex is a missionary  for the LDS in Japan when he begins to know he is having signs of the same illness his mother had and that leads him back home and running away from his true love. 
     Well I'll tell you this much this review is probably one of my worst and I am most definitely not doing it justice but if you get anything from it, get this ITS AMAZING!  These two stories along with a couple more stories under emilymahtippets profile I couldn't put down made me add them all to my library.  She is one of the best authors her on wattpad and it would be a huge mistake to pass this now published author up especially because they are free right now on wattpad.  Free but I would pay for these they are truly that good!!  Please read it it's so good I really feel like they leave me feeling scattered and unable to give it the praise it needs.  She is amazing and touches on such sensitive life topics that it makes you truly think and learn well all that made me a little awestruck and I want to share such beautiful works with whomever will listen.
     So #emilymahtippets is a must read.  Tell me if you agree and give me a star if you have read and support this wonderfully talented author!!