Silent Signs and Free Falling

Ana Simons wrote this wonderful, heartwarming story that takes you from the end to the beginning! The story is about a wife who after years of marriage and the birth of a son is told her husband wanted to leave her and on Valentine's Day of all days! She admits to herself that she felt the two of them detaching and growing apart but she didn't expect him to want to end it.
After his confession to her she has to fly to London for work which was already something she had scheduled and during those 14 days she meets a man that starts to mend her shattered heart! This story is one you can't put down. The authors style flows and it makes you feel emotional and warm inside yet also can make you laugh and feel each character like they are a part of your life! A great read you should check it out!!
I also read Free Falling book one and two and they are equally amazing and must reads!!  She is an author that im sure is on her way to great things and you will not be able to put these stories down until you have read them both through. They are sweet and endearing and easy to read because Ana Simons is so very talented she will capture your heart and mind!!
     So read Silent Signs, Free Falling and Free Falling 2 you won't regret it you will only want to read more!