The End

I nervously pace back and forth.

What if he doesn't show up?
God what if he relizes how much of a mess I am?
Didn't he know that coming into this?
Wha-

I cut myself off and shake my head clutching onto the kitchen counter. I shouldn't be thinking like this. Blake knew about everything coming into this relationship. I still remember the night we stayed up late just talking.

"So..." I trailed off my head on Blakes shoulder. "Whats on your mind darlin'?" I sighed. Maybe I should tell him?

"You know, no I want you to know that I'm not sure how well I'm gonna be able to hold myself up."

"What do you mean?" I bit the edge of lip wondering how ever I was gonna word this. "Gavin, he... Destroyed me. He took away the person I was and threw it in the trash." Blake nods a clear sign he's listening. "I may not be ok most days and..." I sighed burying my head in Blakes chest. "Its ok. I get it." He says wraping his arms around me. "Good." I mumble into his chest. He chuckels and kisses the top of my head.

I'm drawn out of my daydream by a knock on the front door. I take a deep shakey breath before steping away from the counter and wipe away tears I didn't even know where there. I pull myself together just before opening the front door. His eyes meet mine as he looks up, the sparkle from his eyes gone. I can't help as I throw myself at him rapping my arms around his waist. He dose the same leaning his head into mine his lips inches from me. We finally pull apart and I shut the door behind him. Looking down and not makeing eye contact with him I sigh and bite my lip.

"I'm sorry." I constantly look around not focusing on him. "I can't, I cant be happy all the time. Theres gonna be days when I don't wanna get up and maybe even days where all I do is yell at you and if you can't take this, I need you to just go ahead and break my heart before I get to attached." Before I know it he's standing inches away from me his hands on the side of my face forceing me to look at him. "Well I guess your just gonna have to get attached to me then." His lips crash into mine and I smile rapping my arms around him.

I still can't belive he's mine.

Wow. All because,

The road trip.

Notes:
_________________________

Well thats it! The end o
The Road Trip
I'm gonna be starting
A book of one shots soon
And I'll be updateing
The Untold Story
So look forward to thoes,
Let me know what you think!

________________________