Something There

I woke up as the sun was shineing through the windows the curtains open. "Oh sorry did I wake you?" Suddenly aware there was another person in the room I looked over to see Blake takeing a sip of his coffee. "No, its fine, Wear are Adam and Pharrell?"
"There down getting getting breakfast Pharrell said he'd get you somethin." I nod. "Mind if I steal the bathroom?" He shakes his head. "Go ahead." I go to head to my suitcase to grab some clothes but trip over Adams bag landing in Blakes arms. "Sorry." I mummble blushing Blakes arms still rapped tight around my waist. He lets go stepping back. "Yeah he really needs to learn to put his stuff up." I nod and step around Blake grabing a pair of blue faded ripped jeans and a plain back t-shirt. "Sorry." I mummbled again before stepping into the comfort of the bathroom. I shower changed and dry my hair. "Pharrell!" I yell from the bathroom. "Can you bring me my makeup bag?" A couple seconds later he opes the door holding out the bag. "You dont need makeup to look pretty you know." I shrug and take the bag. I finish my makeup and slip everything into my bag. "Oh hey I got this for you." Pharrell says slideing me a box of fruits. "Thanks. I'm not really that hungry tho."
"Gwen." He says lowering his voice. "You gotta eat something." Blakes eye catches mine and he weakly smiles. "I will. Later." He frowns. "Fine." Everyone collects there things and soon where back on the road. Adam driveing and Blake in the passenger side. Me and Pharrell in the back. "So wheres are next stop?"
"Well where gonna spend the next twenty-seven hours on the road and then where staying in another hotel and then seven more hours on the road until we meet our destination." Blake says staring out the window. "Hey, do you know where wear going Blake?" He grins. "Maybe. But I can't tell ya." I smile and look over at Pharrell. "Eat." He mouths at me. I pick up the box and eat a couple peices of fruit. "There. Happy?" He smiles and nods his head bedore going back to whatever he was watching on his phone. All the sudden my phone starts ringing and I pick it up the fimiluar name lighting up my screen. Gavin. I took a deep breath and awnsered the call. "Hello?"
"Kingston wants to talk to you." There's a pause on the other side and then a small voice. "Mommy?"
"Kingston honey are you ok?"
"Mommy I miss you." He says his voice cracking. I hold back my tears as I pull myself together. "I miss you too honey, hows Apollo? And Zuma?"
"There good... Dad always makes the new nanny watch Apollo when we go places." I sigh and lean my head against the window. "I know. Can you promise me something?"
"Yeah what is it?"
"Be strong ok?" Theres silence and he finally speaks up. "Ok I love you."
"I love you too honey." The phone is disconected as Adam stops the car. "Sorry I gotta pee!" He says jumping out of the car. I laugh and unbuckel figuring I can stretch my legs a little. Adam runs in the store and Pharrell follows after him. I close the car door behind me and lean up against it. Blake gets out too standing next to me. "Kids miss you?" I look up from my phone and nod. "Kingston. He doesn't like being at his dads much." Blake nods. "Yeah, sorry to here that." I nod and we stand there in silence are hands centimeters apart. He slightly moves his hand brushing against mine sending a chill through my body. "I'm driveing!" Pharrell says walking out of the store. "I call shot gun!" Adam says jogging to the car. Blake smiles at me. "Guess you and me are backseat buddys." Where back on the road in the blink of the eye and before I know it the light sky is turning dark. I yawn struggling to keep my eyes open. "Gwen?" Blakes voice pulls me back into reality. "You can lean on me if you want." I dont hesitate but set my head on his shoulder.  Feeling the iceness of my skin Blake raps his arm around my waist and a bolt of electricity goes through me. Could there be something there? But before I can over think it I'm out cold.