Smile

"You always smile like your about to cry."

"Well what the hell do you expect me to do Blake? Be happy 24/7!"

It was a pointless argument but some how in the last week we had grown apart.

"I just wan't you to talk to me Gwen! I'm here for you." I sighed and turned away from him. "I have to go check on Apollo." I stepped away just to feel his hand rap around my wrist. "No."

I spun around rage on my face. "No? Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms infront of my chest after yanking my wrist from his grasp. "You can't hide from all your problems Gwen."

"Bulshit. Get out of my house." I turn on my heals leaving Blake standing in awe. I walked up the stairs quickly checking on Apollo and shuting my door behind me. I lock the door behind me and took a quick shower. When I got out multiple text messages where waiting for me.

Adam: What the actully hell Gwen? What where you thinking?

I shut my phone off ignoring the rest of the messages. I lay my head down on the pillow and all the anger, and sadness comes poring out.

Weeks go by. Nothing from Blake. And now I'm all alone because the boys are back at Gavins.

I grab my blanket off the couch inhaling the fimilular sent. God I miss him. Why did I have to be so stupid? I cradled my head in my hands bringing my knees up to my chest. Tear run dowm my face in a huricane of emotions. My phone rings and I pick it up not bothering to check the caller ID. Stupid.

His fimiluar voice makes me wanna throw up. "Carson wanted me to tell you that recordings been canceled for the next couple weeks." I'm silent for a moment. "Thank you." He's silent on the other end like hes contimplating saying something. "Your welcome." He hangs up and once again I'm left in the silence. I twist his voice around in my head. I wanted to pick up the phone, to call him back and tell him I love him and I miss him. I wanted to kiss him to know that he's here with me. I wanted to hold him and never let go. Because he was everything to me. His smile and his charm and the way he glued me back together when I was sad. It wasn't until now that I realized, I can't live without him.

Notes:
__________________

Another short chapter :)
I'll be publishing the rest of it soon
I'm geting ready to board my plane so I should have a new chapter up by tommorow!
Xoxo- Alexis

_________________