Nightmares

I wake up my head on Blakes chest his arm around me and spiralled out on the seats of the truck. "Wake up lovebirds where at the hotel." Blake sits up and I blush. Its day now around two in the afternoon. We all pile out of the car and bring are bags upstairs. This time everyone has there own beds. Two in each room. About time Carson. Adam and Pharrell run into the first room. "Guess its me and you shareing this one." Blake says opening the door. "Why can't Carson just get four separate rooms?" Blake shrugs. "Guess  its just apart of the team building thing. Figure he thinks if he shoves us all toegther it'll make us closer." I look over to Blake and his face drops. "Oops wasn't supposed to tell you that." I grin. "Don't worry I won't tell the others."
"Guys theres a swimming pool!" Adam yells from the other room. "Every hotel has a pool stupid!" Blake yells back. I laugh. And Adam and Pharrell  peak there heads in the room. "Wanna go swimming with us Gwennie?" I shrug. "Why not." I change into my Black lace bikini and Blakes jaw litterly drops when he sees me. "You look- uh..."
"Beautiful?" Adam says cutting in. "Yeah." Blake says slightly lowering his head. I slide a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over it. "Come on cowboy hurry up." He smiles at the new found nickname and heads out the door behind Adam. Me and Blake sit on the edge of the pool while Adam and Pharrell mess around in the pool shirtless. I take my shirt of and pull my hair into a bun. "So." I say starting off a conversation. "What happened with your divorce? You know, if you wanna talk about it." Blake stairs off across the pool. "She cheated on me more than once." I nod.
"The nanny." Blake looks over at me. "What?"
"He cheated on me, with the nanny. Not to mention the things that where on the family iPad no less." Blakes eyes drop. "I'm sorry. I had no idea." I shrugged. "Me either. Man Miranda dosen't deserve you." Blake grins. "Neither dose Gavin." I start to say something but I'm cut off as Pharrell pulls me into the pool. "Thats it!" I say tackling him. He laughs and we spend another hour in the pool before heading back up to our room. I shower and change into a gray loose shorts and a white shirt. We ordered room service and and turned on a movie. "I'm shot I'm going to bed." Pharrell says halfway through the movie. He hugs me and goes to bed. "Yeah I'm gonna go to bed two. Night guys." They both nod and I close the door behind me and snuggle under the blankets.

"Seriously? Your wearing that?" I flinch at Gavins words. "I thought it looked nice."
"Nice? It looks horrific! You look like you've put on weight!" I breath in shakely holding back the tears. "I thought-"
"I don't care what you think your my wife and you need to look good so I look good ok? And god stop eating so much you look fat."

I sat up strait my heart beating fast as hot tears run down my face. "Gwen, are you ok?" I can't say anything all the breath is taken from my lungs. "Do you want me to lay with you?" I nod and Blake gets up pushing back the covers and crawling underneath wraping his arms around me. And thats how I fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Blake gone the space next to me empty. I drag myself out of bed leaving myself  to wonder why I'm so sad that I couldn't wake up to Blake. I open the door to laughter and a smile suddenly crosses my face. "You guys are crazy you know." They all turn to me and laugh. Blake gets up and follows me into the kitchen. "Hey you ok?" I nod yeah I should be fine. Blake hands me a plate of pancakes. "Uh, I got these for you." I smile and sit down inbetween Adam and Pharrell. I eat a couple small bites of the pancake but I stop when I remember what Gavin said. You look fat. My stomach started churning and I ran to the bathroom everything I had eaten in the last twenty-four hours coming up. Pharrell runs in after me pulling my hair back. He cleans me up and takes me to the bed. "I'll be back in a minute."