Close Call

I wake up the next morning with a pump in my step. I meet Pharrell downstairs and he hand's me a cup of coffee. "Someone looks happy this morning." He mumbles still half asleep. I sit down next to a couple of the crew members not really listening to there conversations. I mean man, last night was crazy. There was no doubt there had always been something between Blake and me. We always emailed and texted and now... I sighed and looked up as I herd my name. "Gwen!" Adam yelled again at me. I waved at the crew members and made my way over to Adam. "Hey, whats up?" I said sitting down. "I just wanted to check and make sure you where ok."
"Yeah I'm good, do you know where Blake is?" Adam raises his eyebrows. "No why?"
"Just some music stuff." He nods. "Check in his room." I nod and get up throwing my coffee away before I head upstairs. I knock on Blakes door and stand there before he yells for me to come in. I poke my head in the door frame and smile. "Can I still come in?" He smiles and laughs lightly. "Always." I close the door behind me and sit down next to him on the bed. "So..." I fiddle with my jeans. "About last night." Blake looks up from his phone. "What about it?" He says slightly frowning. "Adam was totally wrong." He grins and I smile back at him. "But for real, I don't want this to be..." I bite my lip in search of words. "I don't want this to be something your not fully commited too. And I get it if you can't commit to this right now." I say looking up into Blake's sparkling blue eyes. "Gwen." He says slowly before leaning down his lips brushing against mine. I lean my head into his right as there's a knock on the door. I pull back and act causal leaning aginst the headboard. "Come in!" Blake yells looking at me. "So I mean anyway do you think its to contemporary or-" I look over at Mark like me and Blake where haveing a full on conversation. "Oh hey Mark." He leans up against the door. "Whats up?" He asks confused. "Just talking about music stuff what do you need?" He nods. "The rest of us are here. Hurry up." He says leaving the door ajar and walking away. I look over at Blake and laugh following after Mark. When we make it downstairs were greated by Brad Paisley, Selena Gomez, John Fogerty and Missy Elliot. Everyone gives there hugs and greatings to our advisors for this season. "The teams are complete!" Mark yells out throwing his hands up and smiling.

Notes
_____________________

Sorry its so short
I'll be updating a lot
This next week because
I'll be traveling
So look forward to that!

_____________________