Make A Move

(Back to Gwens POV)

"Guys where hear!" Adam says opening up his car door. I sir up and rub my eyes. "Huh?"
"We made it!" He yells running inside. "Fine i'll grab your bags then Mr. Sissy." I laugh and get out of the car. "Where are we?" Blake grins. "Welcome to Maine Ms. Stefani." I look around. "Wow. Its... Breathtakeing." Blake smiles. "Yeah kinda like you." I blush and grab my bag from him. "Thanks." I'm greeted by Carson and Mark as I walk in. "Darling!" Mark says huging me. "Hey. So anyone gonna tell me what this is about?" They both grin. "Gotta wait until everyone gets here." I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Just show me where I'm staying." Mark leads me upstairs past a couple hallways to a room. "This is your room." He says tossing me the keys. "Get settled meet us down at the venu in twenty. I nod and open the door to the room. Its simple room kingsized bed a TV and a bathroom to the left. I fall down on the bed. Blake had just called me breathtakeing. I smiled. He was cute. And funny. And sweet. I sighed and turned over putting my head in my hands. But could he really love someone like me? And if he did who says that the relationship won't just fall apart. I sighed and before I knew it twenty minutes went by and I made my way downstairs to the venu. Blake smiles as I walk in and I blush slightly takeing the open seat next to Pharrell. "Ok!" Mark says claping his hands together. "We've decided that for the week where all gonna do some... Bonding." Adam snickers and Carson throws him a warning glance. "Laugh if you want, but trust me this is gonna be the best two weeks of your lives." Carson laughs. "Anyway today you guys can just relax chill and wait for the rest of us to get here."
"The rest of us?" Pharrell blurts out looking confused. "Yeah, its not just gonna be you idiots here." Mark says laughing. We all laugh. "Well go on, do your things have fun." I spent the rest of the day talking to Blake walking around and just appreciateing the silence. I had been up in my room for awhile when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Blake smiled as he closed the door behind him. "Sup?" I say as he sat down on bed next to me streaching his legs out. "Nothing much, you?" He says leaning back into the head board.  I shrug. "Just thinking. Thanks for earlyer." He nods. "You know Gwen you really are perfect."
"Shut up Blake." He lookes down at me. "Why?"
"So I can finally see if your really a good kisser or not." Blake leans down his lips crashing into mine as a bolt of electricity runs through my body. Blake puts his hand on my waist as I push myself up straddling him. He runs his hand through my hair as he pulls away and smiles. Mark was right. This is gonna be the best week of my life.