Not Good Enough

Gwens POV

I wake up the next morning Blakes face inches away for mine. I smile and snuggle against him. "Mornin." He says brushing my hair out of my face. "Your warm." I wisper, still tired. We ended up falling asleep on the couch as the boys had begged and begged for Blake to stay over. I was facing him now, my leg thrown over his. My face pressed into his chest inhaling him with every breath I took. His hand on my thigh. We where out of the viewpoint if anyone where to come downstairs we would have a advandge. "Babe. The boys will be up soon."
"Mhm." I mindlessy mummbled still half asleep. I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night inbetween Apollo screamimg every five minutes. Blakes warm hand cupped under my chin bringing my face up to his. I opened my eyes. "Hi." I mummbled. He kissed me lightly sending a chill through my body. "Know you wake?" I shook my head. "No." I could get used to this. He smiled and kissed my temple right as the baby monitor on the kitchen counter went off. I sighed pulling myself away from Blakes embrace. "I'll be back in a minute." I make my way upstairs knocking on Zuma and Kingstons door on the way to Apollos room. He smiles as he sees me reaching his arms out. "Mama!" I kiss his head. "Morning baby." He grins and latches onto me. I head downstairs knocking on the boys doors again. "Get up! You have school today." I here various grones and, "I don't want too's!" I walked back downstairs waiting for the boys to wake up. Blake kisses the side of my head as he walks into the kitchen. "Don't worry about it I'll make something." I raise my eyebrows. "Wow, Mr. Shelton can cook!" He looks back at me a mischievous look on his face. "I'm gonna get you back for that one." I smile. "Sure you are babe."

Notes:
_________________

Sorry for the short chapter
I actully got really sick the last
Couple days so
Sorry for not updateing

________________