Today's The Day

Shit. I sat up in bed and looked over at the alarm clock. I had to be at Blakes rental in thirty minutes. I quickly sprang out of bed changing into a Grey pair of sweatpants and a black tank top. I put my hair up into a neat bun and did minimul makeup. I at least had to be presentable. I grabbed my bags threw them in the back of the car and double checked everything was locked up.

After what felt like was forever I finally made it to Blakes rental. Twenty minutes late. "Sorry I'm late!" I said to Blake as I hoped out of my car. "I uh- kinda overslept." He smiled and nodded at me. "Its fine, need me to help ya with thoes bags?" I nodded and Blake grabbed my bags and took them to his car. "Gwennie!" I heard a fimiluar voice say as I turned around. "Pharrell!" He scopped me up in a big hug and I burried my head into his sholder. "I missed you." I said sighing. "Me too. But hey at least we get to spend a couple days out on the open road together." Pharrell leaned closer to me. "Do you know what this is about?" He said wispering in my ear. I shook my head. "Carson said it was a suprise. He only gave us directions and they didnt include where we wear going." He laughed throwing his head back. "Yeah I tried to squeez it out of Mark. No luck there." I smiled and squeezed his arm. "You gonna be ok?" I nodded letting my gaurd fall for a moment. "I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to Blake yet, I wonder how his divorce is going." All the sudden Pharrell looked down and rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. "You didn't hear?" I shook my head. "No? What happened?" Pharrell looked up at me a sad look in his eyes. "Miranda cheated on him." I fell back against the car his words slaping me across the face. "She- He; what?" He closed his eyes for a second. "Maybe you two have more in common than you think you do." He hugged me again this time softly kissing my forhead. "Come on hurry up dimbo!" Adam suddenly yelled walking out of the house. "We don't got all day Blake." I look over at Blake a smile spreading across his face. "Whatever dork." Adam frowns glaring at him. "I want a brovorce!"
"Brovorce denied!" Me and Pharrell look at each other and laugh. "Come on let's gooooo!" I roll my eyes and make my way to Blakes navy blue truck. "You should take the front so you don't get car sick." Pharrell says to me as he opens the door. "I call window seat!" Pharrell laughs and looks over at Adam. "All the seats have widows idiot." Blake says playfully punching his sholder. "I know I was jokeing." Adam hops in the back of the truck right as I do. "Lets get ready to partayyy!" Adam yells as Blake starts the car. God I hope this all goes well.