b o n u s ‖ 05

*UNEDITED*

Sera / Jules 

Jonah / Elena

Felix / Willow

Sera and Jules were having a movie night with Felix, Jonah and Elena. It was a last minute arrangement (Carrie couldn't make it) and at the moment, in their living room, they were sprawled across the living room with buckets of popcorn and various other snacks and drinks surrounding them. They were watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 as they all agreed that it would be (kind of) Willow friendly and talking of Willow she sat in the middle of popcorn on the floor looking at Barry the Berry in awe. She even occasionally babbled to Barry and Felix suggested that they had a mutual understanding of each other.

"Are you saying that my kid is a talking strawberry?"

"I never said that dear Julian."

"Aha, but you implied it!"

"NO I NEVER. WILLOW'S CUTE AND I WOULDN'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY GODDAUGHTER!"

"Sure."

Exactly at that moment, popcorn flew across the room and hit Jules and Felix square in the face. The pelters of the popcorn were none other than Jonah and Elena. 

"Shhh. The cheesburger monster's about to attack." hissed Jonah.

"If I was a monster, Willow would be my fellow monster isn't that right Willow?" cooed Felix to which Willow replied by snuggling up into Felix.

"Aww!" Sera said smiling while Jules said,

"Bad girls don't get chocolate."

"Cokat?" asked Willow frowing.

"You're just jealous of the fact that Fillow is a great ship because it sounds like pillow."

Jules just sighed and went to the kitchen to get some popcorn. Halfway through the film, Felix and Willow decided to play a game.

"YOU CAN'T GET ME WILLOW."

"POW!" yelled Willow as she 'punched' Felix which made him 'double up' on the floor.

"You're too strong for me!" he groaned while Willow started to put popcorn on his legs.

"YAAAA!" yelled Jonah suddenly after attacking Felix and to Elena's annoyance, Jules joined in. 

"YOU LITTLE NINCOMPOOP!" yelled Jules attacking Felix and then Sera smirked at them. She joined Felix and began wrestling Jonah to the ground and Elena just stood there staring. She launched herself on Jules and began tickling him. Who knew grown men would be afraid of tickles?

They continued to fight and in the end Elena and Jonah ended up sleeping on the couch curled into a tiny ball while Jules slept in the loveseat while Felix and Willow continued to 'attack' wach other. Sera had gone to the bathroom to brush her teeth and when she came back, Felix was asleep on the blankets on the floor with Willow curled into him. She smiled as she tucked all of them in and settled in on the other couch.

A/N: Random chapter that is badly written and rushed. 'Tis this chapter friends and also, there wasn't going to be anymore new bonuses but people wanted Felix so you get Felix! :)

QUESTIONS: Snow or Sunshine? Skittles or Smarties?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Till next time!