n o t e #02

So, me being me, I'm thinking of starting a one shot competition but would you lot be willing to enter and participate? If you are then make an inline comment on this line!

Also, If anyone wants to do a graphic competition or just make banners or whatnot, message me and I'll put them up on a special graphics chapter thing. 

Thanks @unicornsdonuts for the cover! It's amazing! (It's in the media)

There will be bonus chapters up soon! (YAY!) I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I just get distracted and come back on so now I'm on a semi-hiatus. 

Also... I've asked you guys a LOT of questions and I've never answered any (me thinks) and so do you have ANY questions (to a certain level) that you want to ask about me like do you have a pet fish (I don't btw.) or something? Or do you want me to answer all the questions I've asked you?

The Q&A chapter will be up soon, it's just that I got pretty confused at first because I muddled up the questions so on Thursday after my (deadly) exams, I will put on my priority list.

AND THIS IS THE END OF MY ANNOYING TALK.

BYE. :)

P.S. HERE'S A POLAR BEAR GIF BC I FELT LIKE IT.

 HERE'S A POLAR BEAR GIF BC I FELT LIKE IT

It's me in the mornings. 😂