b o n u s ‖ 04

*UNEDITED*

Sera / Jules

Jules, Sera, Elena, Jonah and the rest of the family along with Felix, Carrie and Alana where sitting on the grass in the backyard of Sera and Jules' house. They were having a barbecue on a hot summer day and were having a grand time. Little Willow, Sera's and Jules' first child who was one, was rolling around in the grass making everyone laugh and giggle at her antics. She had inherited Sera's black hair with Jules' blue eyes and her features made her look like a tiny version of Jules.

Currently, she was patting Felix on his head and babbles away with him like it was a totally normal thing to do. Sera and Jules were sitting on the grass watching them.

"So, we have a little baby now."

"Yup. We do and before long she'll be a big girl." Sera replied smiling.

"Aww Sera. I still remember you as the eighteen year old I got told off by for calling in the morning."

"Haha. You were so cocky about yourself."

"Well, I am fabulous."

"Where's the proof?" Sera asked mischeviously.

Jules leaned towards Sera's ear and whispered,

"Well, you did move in with me, marry me and now we have a child together."

"About that.." 

"What did you do cinnamon?"

"I..I'm pregnant with our second child."

Jules looked at her and smiled. 

"Make that two children! Cinnamon!" he said putting his hand on her stomach and hugging her.

"I'd love one more. Two for the two of us."

Sera smiled and got up.

"Hey, everyone! Sorry for interrupting but me and Jules have a small announcement to make."

Jules then got up and joined Sera. He put his arms around her waist and looked at her.

"I'm pregnant with our second child so Willow will be a big sister soon!" and everyone cheered - even Willow did even though she had no idea why.

"Oh my gosh Willow! You're a big sister soon!" cooed Felix and Carrie sniggered at Felix's baby voice. 

Alana and Carrie fussed over Sera and Maura and Paul looked over the moon. Felix's mum hugged Sera while the men, which consisted of Jonah, Jules and Felix, looked after Willow who was humming songs to herself. Over the people, Sera's and Jules' eyes connected and they smiled at each other. They couldn't have a more perfect life.

A/N: WILLOW THE PILLOW. This is the last bonus chapter but there is the Q and A!!! And then this book is finished :'( . I am currently writing the first chapter of Pickled Onions so it'll be up soon!

QUESTIONS: Would you guys like a one-shot contest? Or a graphic contest? Or both?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Till next time!