41. b l e n d

*UNEDITED*
Sera / Jules

"Hello Cinnamon."

"Hello Julesy! What happened with Ellie and Mr.Woof?

"I gave her a treat saying that dogs only like treats. Not chocolates."

"You are a joke Julesy."

"I know. I KNOW! Let's get to know each other! I mean we have been talking for an awfully long time."

*gasps*

"You find talking to me awful?"

"Cinnamon, you know it's an expression."

"Ok. Fine."

"So, who do you live with?"

"Mum, dad and little Jonah. You?"

"Mum and Ellie."

"Haha. Two females to one male."

"Indeed. But I love them to bits."

"Aww Julesy."

"Ahem.."

"Why are you embarrassed?"

"I'm not."

"Are you sure about that?"

"You must be wondering about my dad."

"In all honesty, yes but I won't pressure you. Only say it if you want to. It's personal anyway."

"No, it's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"My dad left when mum was pregnant with Ellie. I was 11. But at least he's gone. He was disgraceful."

"And at least you three seem like a goals family."

"That's sweet cinnamon."

"DON'T YOU GET MUSHY WITH ME JULIAN- What's your surname?

"Reynolds." 

"JULESY REYNOLDS."

"SERAFINA- umm?"

"Reyes."

"MUAHAHAHA CINNAMON REYES."

"That sounds like a code name. Agent Cinnamon Reyes!"

"Should we ask a question every time we call?"

"YES!"

"Well, I have work so, unfortunately, I have to go. Bye Julesy Reynolds. Have a good day."

"Bye Cinnamon Reyes. You too!"

A/N: If this author's note was a YouTube video, R.I.P headphone users. Here goes...

WE ARE AT #70 IN SHORT STORY! LIKE WHAT?! WE WERE #138 A FEW DAYS AGO. I'M SO HAPPY. (I DIDN'T USE AN ABUNDANCE OF O'S BECAUSE I CBA.) WHAT?!?! THAT'S SO COOL! YOU GUYS ARE FABULOUS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING AND ARGHH! 

i just drank coffee and now i'm super ecstatic. (hehe. see how i go from punctuated to capitals and then lowercase.) thanks so much. i'm supposing to be revising but yours truly got sidetracked (as always). i've probably annoyed my friends with frequent screen shots of the rankings.

QUESTIONS: What do you think about their surnames? Who is your favourite YouTuber?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share!

Till next time!