13

General's POV

***

It's still early but Ronnie felt too exhausted and tired to move around after retreating and settling his boss luggages. He went straight to his room.

His feet dragged him to his bed.

Five minutes had passed when his phone rang. It's either his Boss or his brother.

"Hello?"

"Ronnie have you sent out the file I'm asking?" It is indeed his brother. Hector-

"I'll send it over."

"Good. By the way I'll be Miss Smith assistant once your back." He informed him.

"Boss already mentioned that. Take good care of her she's handful." He said na ikinatawa ng kanyang kapatid.

They've been serving Guh's clan for a long time now. And it's a tradition that they serve their fated one.

"Yes she is but your boss married her anyway."

"They have their own reason."

"We'll see. Gotta go. I'll wait for that file." Paalam nito.

Ronnie groaned as he get up and look for his laptop. It's been an exhausting week for him. His boss got married plus they are having problems with there investors.

"I just want some sleep." Aniya.

He lazily open his computer and started looking for that file his brother is asking for. After a few clicks it was already sent.

 After a few clicks it was already sent

***

"Weren't you supposed to be in bed already?" It was Demetrio.

Kalalabas lang nito ng banyo. He took a quick hot shower to freshen up. He was surprised seeing his wife awake.

"Guess we both can't sleep." Chelsea chuckled.

"Mn." He responded. Slowly drying his hair while Chelsea's having her second glass of red wine.

"Your drinking?" Looking at her hand.

"I can't sleep so i needed a drink. fastest way to sleep." She reasoned out.

"I'll get one for you." Before Dee could answer Chelsea already poured a glass for him.

"T-Thanks." He was intently drying his hair with a blower. Chelsea can't help it.

"You know what let me. Kanina ka pa dyan-" She carefully grab the blower from his hand leaving her wine for a while.

"It's okay. You don't have-"

"Here~ This is how you do it. See it's drying." She smiled.

"You sound so sure."

"Of course. Halatang hindi ka sanay drying your hair."