11

General POV

It's been five days since they went to japan for business purposes. And Chelsea started to feel anxious about her emotions towards Demetrio.

Earlier that day they both went to a small shrine to pray. While praying she glances at Demetrio whose praying intently.

She looked at him.

'What am I gonna do with you?'

Demetrio opened his eyes and looked at her. Those same pair of eyes showed that emotions again.

"What about me?"

Unknowingly Chelsea didn't even notice she's been talking aloud

Unknowingly Chelsea didn't even notice she's been talking aloud. That confused look appeared on her face.

"Sorry?" She mentally slap herself.

"You ask, what am I gonna do with you?"

"Did I?" Demetrio could only shook his head.

***

They were walking side by side when Chelsea breaks her silence. They're both drinking a cup of coffee to stay warm.

"Dee I'm curious I just wanna ask sana di mo mamasamain. Am I that desperate? I wanna know Why'd you agreed with my silly request?"

Demetrio didn't respond that made Chelsea stopped.

"I have my reasons." He begin.

"We're both desperate." He whispered enough for the latter to hear.

If it wasn't for her conscience Chelsea wouldn't dare asked. She somewhere in between right now. For some reason Demetrio made her feel something.

Just like what happened few hours ago before they left the shrine. She can't help but smile while remembering that scene.

 She can't help but smile while remembering that scene

Chelsea took two ema boards. She handed the second board to Demetrio. The latter looked confused.

"Here."