05

General POV

Three days later.

Matapos nang kanilang biglaang kasal ay tumawag ang Headquarters ng Guh Corp. kay Demetrio kaya dumiretso na syang Business trip sa Japan.

Chelsea kept her promise she transferred all of her shares to Demetrio. It was really nothing to her but seeing Demetrio so passionate on what he is doing there is something in her heart that should not be blooming.

And it's kinda scaring her. When he told her that he had an urgent matter to do in Japan and ask her to stay but still she insisted on going.

'Just why the hell am I being clingy?'

Chelsea don't understand why she's feeling this. It was supposed to be there honeymoon but because of Demetrio's Line of business they need to fixed it first.

Wala silang ibang ginawa kundi ang magtalo sa biyahe. And it made Chelsea a sulking baby. It was her first time being declined like that.

'Boss okay na ba kayo ni Madam? We'll be gone for a few hours Hindi parin settled ang issue with the investor.' Demetrio read Ronnie's text and replied 'yes, I'll see them in a bit.'

Chelsea just woke up when she noticed Demetrio's leaving again. It's been three days and still haven't done the deed.

She's supposed to be sulking but since she the desperate one keber na ang tampo tampo they need improvement since wala paring dokito pritong nangyayare.
[Dokito prito means sex]

"Like what your seeing?" Demetrio teases her. She can't help but roll her eyes.

"Where are you going? What time will you be back?" She ask wrapping herself up with there blanket.

Demetrio didn't respond he was too focus on fixing his necktie. Chelsea just looked at him. He's really delectable but unfortunately he's too busy to do it.

'Siguro kung hindi pa tayo magkakilala ngayon baka isipin kong lalake ka talaga' Bulong ni Chelsea sa kanyang isipan

She secretly smiled nang mahagip nang kanyang mga mata ang suot na wedding ring

'why the hell am I happy?' she questioned herself

"You should've stayed in the philippines you I can't entertain you here. Look at us were not communicating well. Ano na dedma parin ba?" This time Demetrio looks at her muling saka muli itong nagtanong sa asawa.

He sitted at the end corner of their bed. Supposedly their bed.

Kahit mag-asawa na ay hindi parin sila magkatabing matulog imagine Chelsea's surprise when Demetrio left there room and slept sa sala- nang mag-isa.

Chelsea felt insulted but she can't force him to do it though.

Hindi nalang nya ito pinansin. She knows him better now. He's not really ready to do it with her. Heswings the other way around of course.

Sooner or later matitikman rin nya naman ito I mean makakatabi rin nya itong matulog sa kama.

"Nag-paplano ko kung pano ko makokontak si Dora para maglibot dito sa japan." Demetrio smiled at her.

She and her antics.

Actually this past few days lang nag-sink kay Demetrio na may asawa na syang tao.
He's really workaholic at medyo aligaga pa rin pagdating sa usaping SEX.

He never had any relationship before Chelsea is his first. Magiging first sa lahat. He never dated before. He doesn't know how to handle other people's emotion.