07

General's POV

After their breakfast Demetrio Immediately left for his scheduled meeting with the investor leaving Chelsea all by herself.

She lays down for a minute to be honest she's not mad at Demetrio she knew that the latter is really workaholic he prioritize his company. They are only married for convenience. Heck, Her Baby Maker to be exact.

This is one of the things she liked about him. He's not like everybody else. May sarili itong mundo. He's passionate with what he's doing.

"How I wish I get to do that as well. " She looked at her phone.

"Ten thirty palang bat parang ang bagal ata ng oras dito?" she said saka dahan-dahang bumangon.

She quietly roamed around their bedroom as if she's looking for something.
Her eyes stopped at her luggage.

"I think mag-dodora muna ko ngayon, time for shoppinggggggg!!!" She giggled as she excitedly tip toed towards her luggage.

She opened her luggage and pulled out a pair of shorts and blouses. She carefully scan which one to wear.

After an hour ay natapos rin si Chelsea mamili at mag-ayos. She chose a pair of blue denim shorts white shirt with a pair of white sneakers.

She smiled at her own reflection she looks cute.

"Dang it! I'm so drop dead Gorgeous." She giggle as she complimented herself.

Chelsea's not fond of wearing heavy make up and too much accessories. With a pair of earrings necklace and bracelet she's good. To top it all up she only applied a base cream concealer, lip gloss, eyebrow liner and a bit of pink blusher.

Looking at herself she's contended.

***

Meanwhile Demetrio on the other hand is busy doing his job screening all of his paper works, contracts and business deals.

He was about to sign the last document when his phone rang.

It was an unknown number.

"Sino na naman ba itey?" May halong pag kadisguto sa kanyang boses. One of his rules whenever his doing his job. Never disturb him.

"The last time I check four or five people knew my number, Now what?" He complained as he pressed answer

"Yes Hell-" He was immediately cut off

"I missed you." the other line says

Parang may kung anong kuryente ang dumaloy sa buong katawan ng lalake dahil sa narinig.

He knew this voice.

This is someone he once knew.

Electric shock waves glide through his spine. It can't be. Matagal na panahon narin simula ng marinig nya ang boses na ito.

"I-It can't b-be..." Words won't form.

"Baby I missed you." The unknown caller

Hindi maintindihan ng lalake ang sarili kung paano sasagot at kung anong sasabihin

He was too engrossed to the latters voice.

Kahit kailan hinding hindi nya ito malilimutan. He felt his stomach somersault.