03

General POV

'Thanks for the coffee Mr.Guh'

'Oh it's nothing-'

'No need to be formal, you can call me Demetrio-' Pag patuloy nya muli na namang napangiwi ang dalaga.

'Oh gawd he's too soft' She thought

'Pansin ko everytime magtatama ang mga mata naten napapangiwi ka.' He said saka prenteng dumi-kwatro

Chelsea almost choked sa iniinom na kape.

'H-Huh? Hindi. Your just seeing things.' She sips. Demetrio just smiled at her.

Chelsea was about to open her mouth again when Ronnie went inside and reminded Mr.Guh that it was time to go.

'I'll go ahead Ms.Smith. I have an important meeting to attend too. You can finish your coffee first.' He said then turn to leave.

Chelsea didn't even get to talk to him about her plan. She mentally slap herself. Better make an appointment then. Mukhang matatagalan sya sa pagkumbinsi rito.

She casually looks at her coffee.

'At least the coffee taste good.'

***

'Good morning Ms. Smith I would like to remind you about your scheduled meeting with Mr.Guh at 10 am today' It was Ronnie
Calling her to remind there meeting probably because his boss Schedule is too preoccupied.

'I got it.' Then ended the call.

'This is it.' Sa totoo lang maagang nagising ang dalaga. She's been revising the contract she made until 6am.

It's been two days since she met Mr.Guh and today is her first appointment with him. She's aware of what happen that day she saw her video taken by Ronnie.

It was totally uncanny of her. Masyado siguro syang nalasing that night at nagkahang over ng tuluyan.

Dalawang araw narin syang hindi nagpapakita sa board dahil narin sa kanyang inakto ng araw na iyon.

Minabuti na nyang huwag munang pumasok sa opisina matapos ng nangyare.

***

Maagang nakarating ng opisina si Chelsea

Maagang nakarating ng opisina si Chelsea. She just wore a plain white beater and black pants. She went straight to her office.

She was busy browsing her notes and files when Ronnie knock on her door.

'Good morning Ms.Smith. It's time Boss is on his way.' He informed her. Nodding she collected all of her notes.

Looking at the contract matagal niya itong nirebisa at pinag-isipang mabuti.