02

General POV

It's been days since All of her assets has been seized. It's life changing for her ilang araw na syang nakaburo sa loob ng kanyang penthouse.

She can't leave the country. Her private jet has been seized as well. Ever since she was young walang ibang sinakyan ang dalaga na sasakyang panghimpapawid maliban sa sarili nyang private jet marahil ay masyado syang maraming telenovelang napanonood.

'They all die while on board. Plane crash and we don't want that.' She reminded herself thinking of booking a flight to New york. She was busy reading someone's biography when-

Her phone buzzed. It's a tweet from Forbes PH that made her smile.

 It's a tweet from Forbes PH that made her smile

Chelsea already made up her mind.

"Ikaw nalang talaga ang pag-asa ko."

She sighed. This is it. The deal has been created all she needs to do is execute it.

***

"So he's a Forbes bachelor as well..."
She said carefully scanning Demetrio's Biography.

She got curious about this CEO she's working with on top of that her company's sons founder.

It's a small world ika nga nila. She never really met the latter marahil lagi itong missing in action to every company party they hosted.

Chelsea's too busy partying as well kaya siguro hindi nya Ito naabutan sa opisina tuwing may board meeting.

Sometimes she's too lazy and tired to attend his conferences she also filed a one month leave from the company because of this workaholic dude. Hindi naman talaga kailangan ng dalaga ang magtrabaho she just needed it to perfect her fascade.

'Heiress of late Frederick Smith together working with Guh Corporation.'

Ito ang laman ng balita matapos niyang makipag collaborate sa Guh Corporation.

She can't help but laugh when she remembered why she joined them in the first place aside from having a multi million dollar investment wala naman talaga syang hilig sa Business world.

"As per your assistant you'll be back tomorrow to join the board meeting isn't it too nice to have a little chat~" Aniya sa larawan nito.

***

Late that evening Chelsea drank alot of red wine again. Four bottles!

"Daddy! Wala ka naman sa hulog! Grabe~ Nasa langit ka na nga! May pahabol ka pa ring ganito! Dapat kase sinama mo nalang ako dyan!" Naiinis niya sigaw sa nawalan saka ininom ang natirang wine sa kanyang kopita.

Alam naman ng dalaga na wala siyang kawala sa reyalidad. She's getting old. At daig parin nya isang pakawalang babae sa gabi gabing pagpaparty.

No one really knows but it's her way of being happy-