12

General POV

***

"Ate!"

"HELPPPPPPPP!!!!"

"Pleaseeee! Someone help me!"

"Walang magagawa yang kakasigaw mo."
Said the person behind him.

"Maawa ka. Magpapakabait nako. Let me go." He helplessly plead. The young Demetrio cried his eyes out.

"Shhhhh... Don't cry. I won't hurt you." The person said as it walked towards him.

"Pleaseeee-" Young Demetrio yelp as he was carried to the bed. To his horror the latter remove his clothes.

"Nooooooooooooo!"

He shouted and cried for help. He was helpless that he couldn't escape. He was begging.

"What are you doing? Please let me go-"

"Noooooooo!" He beg as the other person started undress him. He fought back kicking and biting the latter.

"Huwag ka nang manlaban. This won't hurt." Said the person as it lick his earlobe. He knew what the latter wanted to do. And for a minute he went numb.

"Please-" He begged.

Demetrio woke up covered in sweats. He went to their bathroom. Cold water touches his skin. Reminding him it's only a dream.

If only.

After a few minutes he went out only to hear Chelsea's giggling. He curiously went inside their room only to witness the latter sleeping.

Dreaming.

"N-No Dee may kiliti ako dyan-" It's five in the morning and Demetrio can't properly sleep.

Reason?

His mind is wandering. He can't stop thinking about his past. He silently watch Chelsea giggle.

'Is she having wet dreams about me?' He thought.

He gently sat down on their bed. Leaning closer to his wife. Gently combing her hair. He smiled.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

Demetrio's aware of what's up between them. He's starting to care for her. He's starting to like everything about their interaction.

She's a soft Brat. He's mistaken her. Before he thought she's only in it because she's desperate to have a baby but now looking at her and knowing her.

He's bewitched.

"You're confusing me Chelsea." He continued as he stared down at her. Few minutes had past he falls asleep next to her.

For the first time he felt safe around someone. He peacefully slept next to someone.

***

"Boss are you okay?" Ronnie interrupted Demetrio's thoughts.

His secretary looked at him. Concerned.

"Yeah."

"Malamig na yung kape ninyo."

"Oh-" He replied.

Demetrio's tired and hunted by his thoughts. He can't properly sleep. He's also pressured by their japanese investors.

"I'll get you a new one." Ronnie hurriedly went out and ask for another coffee for him.

They're currently on a conference meeting with the board members in Japan.