eleven.

{Taylor's POV}

"Why did you bring us back inside this hell hole? What's wrong with you?" I scream, hitting my brother on the chest as hard as I can. I keep hitting him, sobbing loudly as do so. I feel his arms wrap around my shoulders, refraining me from moving any further.

"Because I want everyone to die here, just like how our parents did." He whispers onto my ear, sending unpleasant tingles all over my body. I push him away from me, looking at him like he's some psycho I personally do not know.

"You're fucking sick!" I spit at him, turning around immediately and run outside. I keep running, hurrying down the rickety stairs and out in the front weed covered lawn. I stumble down, giving up on running. There isn't anyone in sight for miles, I doubt if I could escape this place. I don't even know how to drive!

"Fucking hell. Fucking brother. Fucking Jonathan. Fucking life." I mumble as I pull off the weeds that grew over the years on the ground. I hate this place. I used to love this home, having it's own special place inside my heart. Everything was perfect before that night. We were all happy and carefree. Our lives were perfect. But then, all of that had to be taken away. Memories from the night my dad shot my mother are still fresh inside my mind as if it happened yesterday. Everything I saw is etched into my memory forever. I continue to pull off weeds until I notice a black Mustang pull over infront of me, making me stop.

"Get up. We've got alot of work to do." Jonathan says, the same leather coat he wore the first time I saw him right here in this very house flutters with the wind. I take in a shaky breath, my heart pounding against my chest. I hate the feeling I get whenever he's around. There's just something about his aura that makes him so. . . evil.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be coming over tomorrow." I hesitantly ask, doubting myself if I should even talk to him, but I asked anyways. He stops walking, turning around with a scowl to face me.

"I decided to come today. Got a problem with that, Tay?" He smiles, his eyes taunting as he uses my nickname. I clench my teeth, looking at him with balled fists at my sides.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. I don't want you, a the fucking devil, near me and Nico," I so wanted to say to him as I inhale. If only I could grow some balls to tell him, I would right there and then. But, no. I'm a sissy as Nico says I am. Well, I guess he is right. Instead, I send him a glare.

"Don't use that look on me." He snaps, making me look away and try to calm myself down. He continues walking towards the worn out farmhouse, demanding me to follow behind him as if I was his pet.

"What are we going to do with Chloe?" I dare to shoot him another question despite what happened moments ago, trailing behind him. I swallow a lump in my throat as we inch closer towards the house, my breath hitching. I bite on my lower lip as he opens the front door, stepping inside and I reluctantly follow.

"We are going to keep her inside this house until my dear Katheryn would come. Im just using her precious little daughter as bait. So I could reel her mother towards us." He smirks, turning around to look at me as we are halfway up the old staircase. I look down, not being able to meet his eyes.

"Why do you hate Katy so much?" I push myself to mumble, making him chuckle with so much sarcasm it scares me even.

"Hate? I don't hate Katy. I love her. She's mine. And if she cannot see that, I'll make her." He smirks, his eyes full of evil. He looks alot like the devil, pure evil and selfishness running through his veins. I wonder how someone so evil would even consider rescuing two parentless children and take them under their care.

"She always loved me. I know she does. Maybe she forgotten how we used to be before that Travis boy came." He says his name with so much hate, as if saying that man's name kills him. Of course, I knew Travis McCoy. By the time I assumed Katy and Travis dated, he was already famous. Though I doubt Katy was since Jonathan managed to get into her.

"Want to know a secret?" He asks, looking right at me. He pauses, as if waiting for me to respond, which I didn't. He carried on anyways, not minding my hesitation. He leans in closer, his breath blowing against my face. I close my eyes, my heart pounding harshly.

"I killed Travis." He said it with so much pride, acting as if he won an Oscar Award or something like that. I shudder, goosebumps covering my skin as I fight back the tears. This man is the devil. I still keep my eyes shut, my breathing uneven as I stand at the edge of the staircase. I stand there, motionless for seconds, or perhaps minutes, until a warm hand rests on my shoulder. I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it is.

"I thought you wanted to leave this place?" Nico asks, making me sigh.

"I do."

"Then why are yo still here?" He asks jokingly, tugging me along as we head back to the room that I once called 'Taylor's Castle' when I was little. But that kingdom was long demolished, back into the ashes along with ever matter that ever existed. All that fantasy I managed to build up and store inside my mind when I was but an innocent child, oblivious as to how cruel the world really is, seemed to be just that-- a fantasy. It was all inside my little head. That little girl dreamed of a perfect life, living in a huge castle surrounded by the people she loved; But it just didn't work out for her. Instead, she witnessed her own parents shot dead on infront of her. She witnessed how her own father murdered her mother, She witnessed how her father was killed by the person who now they call Uncle Jonathan.

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?" We walk in silence towards that dreadful room that stored millions of memories, Nico's arm around my shoulder. I sit on the bed next to Chloe, seeing her stirring and moving as if to wake herself up from that darkness her own best friend and so-called boyfriend, pushed her into. Her eyes flutter open, that emerald green eyes that put those Georgia stars to shame lands on me, glistening with unshed tears. I know what she's thinking and I know she hates me. It was my fault, really.

"How could you?" She screams after a moment, her voice filled with so much hurt that it did hurt me too. I was surprised, actually when she pounces at me and strangles me on bed. My eyes widen in shock, not knowing anything else to do but push her off of me as she tries to scratch my face. I sprint outside the room, Nico and Jonathan already outside. I quickly close the door, locking Chloe as if she was an animal trapped in a cage. She bangs on the door loudly, her fists against the hardwood door. I fear that, if she continues kicking and punching the door, it might fall off and crumble down. Everything's about to crumble down here, to be honest.

"Get me out of here!" She screams. I could just imagine her tears staining her rosy red cheeks, slowly trickling down as she helplessly let them.

If only I could, Chloe. I wish I could help, I thought. I wouldn't be much help if I'd just keep on thinking and now doing. I turn around, walking away the door so I wouldn't hear her sons anymore.

"Is she- Is she going to die?" I ask with my voice cracking, knowing what Jonathan is capable of. He laughs as if I told him the funniest joke there is, throwing his head back. I look around, not wanting to look at him as he laughs like those murderers I see in movies.

"Maybe."

-a/n-

hello hello hello im back! lol sorry if this took long. its here now, so. . .

anyways, thank you so much for 1k plus reads. it means alot, seriously. i love you all.