Hostage by Vampires Chapter 7

I opened my eyes and saw that Jessie was no longer sitting in the chair next to my bed. I figured she must have been the one to open my door. I knew I was wrong when I felt the bed sag from someones weight and an arm wrap around my waste.

"Mmm...you smell mouth watering." I heard Chase whisper in my ear.

"Get off of me." I said each word slowly. Please don't bite me. I was terrified but I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of knowing that. I felt his cool breath on my neck, and then he licked me. Gross! I was more disgusted then anything.

"That's disgusting! " I screamed at him, trying to break free from his grasp. I suddenly felt his weight lifted from me. I was free. I looked over and saw Justin dragging Chase out of the room. I started to get out of the bed but was pushed back down.

"Its okay, Justin has him your safe." Gaven said as he sat down next to me and tenderly brushed my wild hair away from my face.

I didn't want him to know how freaked I was. "Can one really be safe in a house filled with Vampires?" I asked smiling at him.

I felt his body shake as he laughed. "Stick by me and you will be."

I looked up into his green eyes. There was so much emotion in them. "I know you've got to be terrified. Im sorry about all of this." Gaven eased down so he was laying next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. It felt nice to have his arms around me. "Is it okay if I stay with you tonight? I just feel better knowing your safe." He asked.

"Umm...ya I guess." I replied. But inside I was screaming 'No'. The idea of spending any time alone with him made me nervous. Possibly because I didn't trust myself not to take advantage of him. The idea drew a smile. Me take advantage of him. A vampire.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. 'I have to get out of here' I thought to myself. I waited until I heard the soft snoring coming from Gaven. Okay he's asleep. I slowly rolled out from under is arm and eased off the bed. I could barely see due to the lack of windows. I saw a dim light leaking under the door. I slowly crept towards it and reached my hand out for the handle. The next thing I knew I was back in the bed. I looked back towards the door confused.

"Pleeesse just go to bed. Im tired and I dont want to play babysitter all night." I heard Gaven say as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

'Im not giving up' I thought to myself.

"Of course you aren't" Gaven said slightly annoyed.

"Get out of my head." I said as I tried to push his arm off of me.

Gaven just laughed at my feeble attempt but his arm stayed where it was.

I heard him sigh and then he rolled me over to face him. I looked into his eyes. He looked like he was concentrating hard on something. My head started to feel fuzzy all of a sudden. My eyes were getting heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Okay I know lame ending to a chapter but the kids are waking up from nap.