Hostage by Vampires chapter 18

OK so I am throwing a sex scene in. So if you don't want to read the intimate stuff u can skip this chapter. I have never written anything so intimate before. I am almost embarrassed to let others read it. Let me know what you think and you can make fun of it you wont hurt my feelings.

Chapter 18

I'm not sure what came over me but the next thing I knew I had molded my lips to Gavin's. I gently bit into his lower lip causing another low moan escape his lips. I felt moisture between my legs as his hand slid down between my thighs. I gasped when he touched my most sensitive area.

He slid his finger farther down, sliding it deep inside me causing my knees to shake. My pleasure builds as he gently stroked me. He is driving me wild with desire and need. I open my eyes to fire and hunger burning in his.

Gaven begins to kiss me once more, gently at first then he deepened the kiss.

"I love you rachel. Please let me make you mine." Gaven said as he rubbed the tip of his member against my opening.

I couldn't speak. All I knew was I needed Gaven now. I reached up and grabbed fistfulls of his dark hair, pulling his lips to mine. He took my deep kiss as permission to continue.

I cried out in pain as he slid onto me. His thrusts were slow and gentle. The pain started to subside and was replaced with pleasure. Gaven must have noticed me relax because he started to pump faster.

The silent room was filled with grunts and moans from the both of us as we lost ourselves in ecstasy. His thrusts became deeper and longer and soon I exploded in orgasim. Gaven soon joined, filling me with his seed. I could feel the coolness pouring into me.

OK done with the sex scene. Like I said before let me know what u think.