Hostage by Vampires Chapter 20

Okay guys I have finally uploaded!!! I know - I know Im sorry. Here is a little recap since it has been so long.

Rachel and her family moved from LA California to Parkville Misouri. She is invited to a party at Gaven's house and realizes that they are vampires when she catches Chase drinking from a girl there. So Rachel runs home and hopes that Gaven and Chase don't suspect she knows what they are. Gaven confronts Rachel and tells her he knows and that she will have to go with him. She avoids him as much as she can and succeds until one night at her brothers football game she lets her guard down and Gaven captures her. Rachel wakes up in a bed surrounded by vampires. She gets to know the rest of Gaven's family and after trying to commit suicide gets turned into a vampire herself. She finds out the father she thought was dead is very much alive...well as alive as a vampire can be, she decides to try and escape. She runs into humans and kills two unable to control her need for blood. Gaven finds her and they get a motel so she can clean up and she drinks his blood. Drinking vampire blood intensifies emotions and Rachel and Gaveb have crazy vampire sex!!!

Okay here is Chapter 20 let me know what you think. Enjoy....and if you like it please vote and comment!!!

Chapter 20

I felt a cool breeze rustle my hair. I opened my eyes assuming a window had been left open. But that wasn't the case, the cool breeze had come form Gaven's parted lips. I stared at those inviting lips for a moment before my eyes traveled down his jaw line, continuing to his bare chest, his very defined abs, his...wait! Gaven was lying there completely exposed. It was then I realized I too was naked. As if on cue last nights events came flooding back to me.

Slowly and as quietly as I could I slid form beneath the covers.

"Stay."

I froze. I was half off the bed when Gaven spoke. Shoot. I was getting tired of continuously failing to escape.

"Please," Gaven wined pleadingly. "I haven't slept decent since the night you found out about us. You require constant supervision." Gaven paused. "Even as a vampire."

Gaven wasn't even looking at me as he talked, his eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful. My eyes brushed over his face and without thought they traveled lower. 'Crap' I thought to myself. A girl can't help but look when such a gorgeous man is laid before her. I felt like a kid before Christmas trying to sneak a peak at their present without getting caught.

Gaven chuckled. I assumed he had heard my thoughts. Lying back against the pillow I closed my eyes.

"What now?" I questioned.

"We will return home and plan your death." Gaven said nonchalantly.

I let his words settle, trying to make sense of them. "I'm sorry...what?"

"Your family is looking for you. They are suffering form your disappearance, we need to set their minds at ease." Gaven had enfolded my hand in his and was rubbing his thumb in a circular motion against my palm. It was surprisingly comforting.

I waited to make sure my voice would appear calm before I spoke. "So this is it then? I won't ever see my family again? This is my life now?"

Gaven pulled me up, cradling me against his chest. "Your old family-no, you will not see them again. Rach, you still have a family."

Gaven lightly placed his fingers under my jaw, turning my head to look up at him. "We are your family, Autin, Chase, Jessie, Justin...we're your family."

I could feel the sincerity as he spoke.

Gaven's gaze held mine as his face inched closer.

"Gaven....my throat hurts." I whispered turning away. I felf the coldness of his palm as he pulled my face down to his neck. My lips brushed against his skin and my gums began to tingle as the fangs protruded.

"No" I mumbled trying to pull away but he held firm.

"There is no bottled blood here and we don't have time or the privacy for you to experiment on humans." He replied smugly.

Sighing, I let the need take over.

After I had fulfilled my thirst, showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark green long sleeve shirt that Gaven had picked up at one of the near by stores, we were ready to leave. I waited outside while Gaven checked us out. As I stood there staring down at the gravel I heard an oh too familiar voice.

"Well well. If it isn't the famous Rachel."

I raised my eyes to see Chase smirking at me. I felt pure fury as I glared at him...if only looks could kill.

"Don't look at me like that. Its getting old, the attitude you have towards us, especially Gav. Your making your own life more unbear-"

"Enough Chase!" Gaven growled from behind me.

Putting a reassuring hand on the small of my back he assured me to the back door of the black SUV behind Chase. I climbed in expecting Gaven to sit up front with Chase but he just stood there looking at me.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Move over." He laughed as he climbed in pushing me over as he did.

As I leaned my head back against the leathery seat Gaven put his arm behind and pulled me over so my head rested against his shoulder. Looking up I realized Chase was staring at me through the rear view mirror. He was smiling.