-Radiant-

Slurping was all we heard throughout the first hour of the trip.Chase sat on top of Derrick, smacking his lips. Why do you think people break up?" John asked out of nowhere. "What drives them to end long relationships?"

"Cheating." Cole said. Madison laid over four seats. "Bad sex." Cole threw a pencil at her. "I'm just saying."

"Bad oral." Derrick nodded, "That can crush a soul."

"Why would people get upset about if they fall out love, I mean it happens." Dakota voiced from the driver seat.

"I would rather just be left and not told why." I admitted, "If someone leaves there's no point in wandering why. They made a choice."

My head laid against Kade's chest. He leaned against his seat.

"I disagree whole heartedly with you." His chest vibrated underneath me. "If one day Dylan  woke up and she no longer cared about me. I would want her to say so over our morning coffee and I'll let her leave.

I would not ask her why. I will not ask her to stay one night. I would give her a small smile to say that it is  okay and that people lose feelings for all sorts of reasons and that I will survive. If it comes to it I rather her just say so."

John stared at the back of Dakota's head.

I don't think anyone really noticed.

"You should stay because you want to. You should leave if you need to."

John looked at me.

He told me everything through his eyes.

It just wasn't the right time.