-Radiant-

"Stop being such a pussy and do it." We stood behind the bleachers in the cold night of the December snow.

I was naked."Just go." Dakota pushed me,  I glared at her. The lights on the field were motion censored.

"What if I get caught?" Kade smirked, "It'll be hilarious, just go Dylan West."

I stood not moving.

Cole pushed me, "Go Dill."

Peaking around the corner, I ran out into the field.

Screaming as the cold air brushed against my body. All of the light turned on giving a full, clear, view of my exposed body.

I could hear them laughing from on top of the bleachers.

"How does it feel to be free?" John yelled.

"Like a fucking dream Johnny Boy."

"I want in on some of this action." Chase stripped from his clothes running onto the field with me. "Let's all get naked."

Cole shrugged, "I came into this world naked."

He ran out behind us, sliding onto the cold ground.

Soon we all were having a naked, snowball fight. We were all laughing and forgetting. That was the best.

"I'm going to announce it tomorrow." Derrick grinned, running next me.

"But you won the bet."

His eyes made its way to a smiling Chase. "Yea but I have something very important to me that I'm not going to risk losing. I'm going to ask him to prom."

With that he ran off enjoying the fight.

"What the hell are you kids doing on school property!" Dean the security guard looked at us, eyes bulging at our naked this.

"Never seen stuff that looks this good, have you old man?"Kade taunted.

"All of you are getting suspended!"

We all ran down the street naked.

The sun was slowly coming up, melting away the snow.  

"This is fucking crazy!" Cole yelled spinning around in the heat from the sun.

It was almost as if were running toward it.

That if we reach out our hands we could almost  touch it.

"How do you feel Dylan West?"

The towns people were coming out their doors, watching us in disapproval.

I smiled at him.

"I feel radiant."