Happily Ever After?

"What's taking them so long!? They are taking forever after!" Gale walked back and forth but still staying close to Rose who was still unconscious. "She's fine Gale, she just needs rest to gain her energy back" Bianca said.

"What made you think I was worried about her I just want to leave this wretched place" Gale crossed his arms. "You've been glued to her since you two got here, if I didn't know any better I'd say you like her" Aron smirked.

"Well you don't know any better" Gale lightly shoved Aron. "Well, well, well no punches, no fights, I believe you have gotten softer" Chris patted his shoulder, Gale grabbed his wrist "Hey! I meant it as a compliment" Chris yanked his wrist away.

Milton started to wake up, "what are we gonna do with him?" Ruby stood in front of him. Iris waved her hands and a black glowing cage surrounded Milton.

"Looks like someone's getting good with their magic" Ruby pit her arm around Iris. "Please let me out I can't go back to that prison" Milton cried "Not a chance" Cayden kicked the cage.

"Guys look!" Amarog pointed at the barrier lowering, Bonny, Albert, and Giles were waiting on the other side. "Welcome back to Fable Academy" Giles announced. Everyone rushed inside the school.

"We have to get Rose to the nurse!" Gale carried Rose in his arms, "this way" Ruby led the group to the nurse. Gale laid her down on the couch in the nurses office. "She passed out after helping break the barrier."

"She's fine dear, she just used up all her energy, and will be asleep for at least 24 hours"

"AT LEAST 24 hours!?" They all said. "Don't worry dears, she'll be fine just let her rest, you all should go back to your dorms, you've had a very stressful week".

Cayden showered, got changed, and decided to take a walk to the ice rink. He found Bianca on the ice, he spotted spare skates and decided to put them on.

He struggled to keep balance and attempted to skate towards her. He fell on his face and slid across the ice. "Your a skater now?" Bianca laughed and helped him up. "I thought it would be a way to get closer to you" he smirked.

She skated away from him "so everything is back to normal" she sighed. "Well maybe not everything" he held her hands, "no, your back to your ignorant self, not the guy I kiss at the bus stop, brave, sweet, kind, and I'm afraid to admit but kind a fun"

"You don't understand, that version of me got picked on as a kid so I change myself in public...." he looked down. Bianca kissed his cheek, "well that was the guy that I actually liked" Cayden just smiled, she held his hands "come on, let's teach you to skate."

Penny jiggled the kitchen door, she reached for a hair pin. "Looking for this" Aron appeared from behind her. "Haha I still have.."

"This?" He held up her pocket lock pick. "Oh come on! what does a girl have to do to get a bite to eat" Penny whined, "She has to go out to dinner with me" Aron held up Penny's lock pick as she was trying to grab them.

"Are you asking me out?"

"Maybe"

"Look your only asking me out because of that...you know... but that only happened because we almost died, it was a moment..." Aron pecked her lips, "actually I've liked you since we've met, and it's the only way I'll let you eat" he joked. Penny laughed "ok then, pick me up at 8."

Iris read Cinderella on her bed, thinking about all that had happened to her, "I can't possibly have feelings for Chris! I'm not this princess who earns her Prince Charming." She sat up after hearing a knock at the door, "Chris!? What do you want?"