Wrong Fairy Tale (Part 2)

Iris was cleaning the dishes, "what kind of life did I get transported to?" Iris whispered. "Iris! You might wanna hurry up or u won't get a ride to school!" Amanda said

"Well I think the mother would be angry if I never got to school in the first place" Iris sassed. "Ugh your stupidity is starting to get annoying" said Amanda. "Starting to, I can't remember when it started" Matilda did an annoying laugh, the girls were both wearing the same outfits with a sparkly top that said Drama Queen.

Iris wiped the last plate, "And done" Iris said proudly, Matilda knocked over the whole pile of plates. The mother came in "mommy, Iris knocked broke all your plates" she said inosently. "What!" Iris said defensively, "Iris, you can forget about your ride to school, looks like your walking" The mom scolded.

"I'll get dad to drive me" Iris crossed her arms. They all started laughing "yeah his body will rise from the grave just to drive you to school" the mother laughed. "Let's hurry up girls" the mother said.

They left the house, Iris just stood in the kitchen stupidly, she ran up to the attic to see if she could find her phone or A phone. Surprisingly she found hers on the table. She went to her contacts, none of her friends numbers were there, not even her parents.

Luckily she memorized her parents number and dialed it. "I'm sorry this number isn't real, please try again" Iris ended the call, she decided to go through the contacts. There was only 5 people, and three of them were her "family."

She didn't recognize the two other contacts that went by Liz, and Benjamin. She decided to dial Liz. "I hope this girl is my friend"

Liz: hey girl what's up

Iris: um hi (looks at contact name) Liz, so I was wondering if I could get a ride to school?

Liz: Step-family left you home again?

Iris: yeah

Liz: kay, I'll be at your place once I pick up Benjamin, see ya

Iris took a deep breath "something about this life sounds so familiar" she thought to herself as she grabbed the backpack laying on the floor by her bed.

A car pulled up infront of the house "Liz?" Iris asked. The window went down, there was a blond girl with a lot of makeup, she smiled at her. "In the flesh" she said, Iris opened the car, there was a good looking guy sitting in the car too.

Iris got in awkwardly, "So what happened this time?" Benjamin asked. "Oh um sisters knocked over plates?" Iris said. They arrived at the school, "Um quick question?" Iris asked. "Yeah?" Benjamin said. "Um...where is my first class?..."

They both gave her blank looks, "Um, room A12..."

"Ok, and my next class?"

"Iris we've been in school for a month now, are you ok?" Liz asked. "Yeah, totally" Iris gave a fake smile, "Oookay and just in case, you schedule is in your agenda" Benjamin said, "well, see yeah at lunch" Liz blew a kiss.

Iris walked around the school lost and confused, she found her first class which was history. She didn't know anything that teacher was talking about, she didn't even pay attention to fairy tale history.

"What the heck is World War 2?" Iris whispered, "Iris can you please tell me one way they won" the teacher asked. Iris thought quickly, "Um....they cursed the other sides food?"
The other kids started laughing.

"Well could've gone worse" Iris walked out of the class, the kids were still laughing at her. She then noticed Chris walking down the hallway with a crowd of girls behind him, including her so called step sisters.