Dinner

"Yes, mom, love you and dad bye" Rose put down the phone "let go, and you are going to sit next to Chris!"

"Say what!" Rose studdered, "I saw the way you looked at him, now come on"

"But I look like a beast, King stay!"

"That's because you are now come, and he doesn't like girls who focus on their appearance"  Iris dragged Rose to the cafeteria and sat her right next to Chris with the others.  "H-h-hey Chris"

"Sup, how you like the school"

"It's cool, everyone is so nice" Rose said, Chris suddenly made a worried face "You're a princess right?" Chris asked.

"Um yeah, why?" There was a loud bang at the table. "Well looks like there's another fairy tale princess" Rose looked infront of her, a tall guy with shaggy brown hair and a bow and arrow on his person. "Names Nightingale Hood, but people call me Gale, anyone who doesn't... well... just don't" Gale smirked.

"Gale my man, whas'up, did I tell you about how I stole new girl's crown" Aron placed his arms on his shoulder. Gale pushed him off "dude give it up, your not going to become one of my Merry Men, you're royalty"

"Only by my mom, so I'm not 100% royalty" Aron bragged. "Anyway" Gale sat next to Rose. "Here are the rules, I steal from you, and you are going to be ok with it, got that hon" Gale smiled. "Excuse me?" Rose asked with some sass. "You better not steal anything from me or you'll deal with the beast, but as I also inherit from my mother the way of seeing good in everyone, I can tell by looking at you that your all bark and no bite" Rose smiled pleased with what she had said.

Everyone in the cafeteria was now staring at them "Oh you've got it coming now princess," Gale grabbed her shoulders. "Let her go man" Chris put his hand on Gale. "Oh Prince Charming to the rescue huh? Is that your future prince, princess" Gale scoffed. "I just met him, how should I know" said Rose. "Pssh yeah right, Merry Men, we're out" they walked away.

"Are you ok?" Ruby asked "Yeah I'm fine, I meant what I said" Ross dusted herself off.  There was a bell sound. Everyone looked at the front of the cafeteria. "Welcome to your final year at Fable Academy students, as you know I am Giles Grimm, and I started this school to protect the descendents of the fairy tales from the outsiders and my brother who wanted to make your lives exactly like your parents."

Everyone booed, "I know, dreadful, but my magic barrier is keeping you all protected, so rest assure you all will remain safe as long as you don't leave the school, except on holidays." Everyone clapped "Now for your meal." Giles clapped his hands and delicious food floated their way. Everything from well cooked ribs, to perfectly seasoned salad.

"Oh I'm full" Penelope rubbed her belly. "You shouldn't have eaten so much, now you won't have room for dessert" Bianca gently wiped her mouth. "Bianca is right, as always" Cayden winked at her, "Shut it" Bianca snapped, "the more you reject me, just makes me love you more" Cayden wiggled his eyebrow. "Ok ew I've lost my appetite no dessert for me either." Bianca left the table "who says I'm not going to eat dessert" Penelope said with a handkerchief around her neck.

"Um you can have mine Penny" Aron pushed a chocolate cake to her. Penelope smiled devilishly, "No, you should have it I insist" she shoved the plate at his face. The plate fell off and now Aron was covered in brown cake and frosting. Penny started laughing uncontrollably,  everyone else at their table saw that and started laughing too, even Aron.

"You guys are so immature" Bianca sighed, Penelope smashed another cake on Bianca's face. "Yes we are" Penelope said proudly  "Ugh!" Bianca wiped the frosting off her face "here let me help" Cayden got a napkin "get away from me"  Bianca stormed off leaving a trail of ice. 

"This place is awesome except for some people"  Rose  said. "Hey don't let Gale scare you, the worse thing he'll do to you is steal from you than just give it to someone poor or sell it to someone moderate" Ruby said holding her shoulder. "I won't do not worry, and King is guarding my room" Rose crossed her arms.

Iris and Rose walked  back to their dorm.  Iris came out of the bathroom in her p.j's, without the dark dress and her hair done, she no longer looked like the daughter of the most evil villain in the world.

King was fast asleep on his bed next to Rose's. "What time do I have to wake up tomorrow?" Rose asked setting the alarm on her phone. "Um class starts at 9, so 7, so you can get ready and eat breakfast." Iris got into bed. "7!? Are you serious! How do you wake up that early?"

"Well in nercery school you had to wake up at 5 so this is nothing, what time do you wake up for home school?" Iris asked. "When ever I wanted" Rose said quietly "Welcome to highschool, good night Rose" Iris turned off the lights. Rose turned on her flashlight, she opened her parents book, it helped her feel at home.

Head Master Giles Grimm