A New Chapter

"Rose dear come down with your bags" King Beast called. (He kept the name beast because he thought it was cool) "Coming dad" Rose made sure she packed everything she frantically looked around her room, this was the first time she'd be going to a real school in 11 years, she saw her mother and fathers story book on her table, she stuffed it in her bag and ran down stairs.

As she exited her room she was greeted by her dog King "Hey boy, you didn't think I was going to leave you did you" she laughed, Rose gave the bag with Kings stuff to the dog, he held it in his mouth and scurried down stairs.

"Um dad which room are you in!" She shouted, they had a huge Castel even though she lived there her whole life she still got lost. "In the Library!" Her dad called, by the time Rose got there she was out of breath, King was already there waiting "show off" she scoffed.

"Rose, your mother and I each have something to give you befor you go to Fable Academy" King Beast said. Belle handed her a tiara "um mom I have a lot of tiaras"

"I know you do, and I know you didn't pack any of them" her mother raised an eyebrow "but this tiara was the first tiara your father gave me when he asked me to be his princess" her mom rapped her arms around her dad. Rose gagged inside her mouth,"thank you mom it's beautiful" Rose said. "Where this to your first ball and when you meet your first prince" Belle said.

"Um first ball! Your to young for boys" King Beast corrected, Rose rolled her eyes

"Um first ball! Your to young for boys" King Beast corrected, Rose rolled her eyes. "Now what I have to give you, you must protect with your life, I mean it has no more powers but it has high sentimental value." Beast handed her a rose in a glass case.

"Is this the rose..?" Befor she could finish Beast nodded. There was a honk sound from outside, "Ok honey that's Aunt Aurora here to take you to school" Belle started tearing up, Rose hugged them "I love you guys"

"We love you too, now go have fun" Beasts voice cracked. "Don't for get to control your temper or you know what happens" King Beast warned. "I know! Come on King" Rose ran into the car, her dog jumped in with her. "Remember to call when you get there" Belle cried.

"I will!"