The Five Bad Boys And Me.

Prologue. (Pixie)

I heard the glass shatter and the terrified scream from my helpless mother, the metal crunching and my hopeless pants as I try to breath as I feel something wrapping tightly around my chest before everything went black...

I bolted up, my heart quickening with fright. My chest heaved up and down as my breathing got heavier. My eyes scanned the room. It was clean and shiny, everything was white, white sheets, white walls, white floors, white curtains - it had a couple of chairs in the corner with a table by the side with flowers on them, Where the heck am I?!

I clenched my eyes shut, this is just a dream Pixie, just a dream... I opened on of my eyes slowly - Oh I'm still here! I looked down at my arms, they were bruised and ugly, on my left wrist there was a band, I looked at it closely but my arms were painful to move, it's a identity band, a hospital identity band. Oh God, please don't do this to me, tell me this isn't happening. This isn't a dream - Oh My fucking God, I have to find Mum!

"Pixie!" A worried voice shouted, I looked up to see Stacy, she flung her arms around me, "Thank God your okay!"

"W-What happened?" I stammered as she hugged me, pain running through my body as her arms hugged onto me. Stacy pulled away and looked at me with tears in her eyes, my heart dropped, please, please, please, tell me nothings happened to Mum,

"What?" I managed to choke out,

"Pixie, your- your Mum, she- she died." Stacy cried. I looked at her shocked, tears pouring down my face, from that point onwards I knew my whole life had changed.....

____________________________________________

Hey guys :)

It's a start! Hope you like it so far, I know it's only short, it's meant to be a teaser!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN PLEASEE!

Love you all,

Katie x x