Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Song Choice: Genevieve-Outcast Youth

"Macy! What have you done?"

I dropped the bag, turning around towards the sound of the voice.

It was Mia.

"What are you doing?" She hissed, her eyes narrowed to slits.

"I-I" I stuttered.

Betty pushed me behind her in defense.

"She's with me now, go back where you belong Mia."

"She doesn't belong to you! She has the right to make her own decisions! Right Macy?"

She directed the question right towards me. I poked my head out from behind her.

"R-right?"

Betty huffed and stood next to Mia.

"So who's it gonna be?" they said simultaneously.

"Um. . . " I stalled.

I had no idea who I should pick, I mean Mia was pretty skinny but the things she had me do to get there was gross. Betty allowed me to eat anything I wanted but what if I got as fat as her?

"Hey! it's not fat, it's called fluff." she said, obviously annoyed.

I heard footsteps on stairs and we all turned to see Ana. She looked tired and out of breath.

"D-don't forget about me bitches." she huffed and stood next to Betty.

And then there was Ana. She was the thinnest out of them all but she was also the most controlling out of them all.

"Starvation is control,
Control is tough,
Bones are beautiful,
When thin isn't enough." She sang, reading my mind once again.

I looked each and every girl in the eye. I honestly didn't want to pick one, they all had some part about them that was good.

"N-no." Betty looked terrified.

"Don't do that Macy!" Mia screamed.

"Please don't pick us all." Ana looked terribly sad.

I shook my head furiously, I was tired of then telling me what not to do.

"It's final, I pick all of you."

The moment I said these words, all of them disappeared.

"W-" Ana's words froze in mid-sentence as she too disappeared.

I turned around to see if they were behind me. Nope. where were they then?

"They're gone." a light male voice said.

I turned to see a boy with green eyes and raven black hair.

"W-who are you?"

He chuckled slightly. "Im Eddy."

"E-eddy? Where's Ana and Mia and -"

"Betty? They're gone. The moment you decided to pick them all, you unleashed me." he smiled a wicked smile. "and the thing is, now I'm all of them so you have no idea who you should follow."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked

Eddy just circled around me, watching my every move.

"Why did you eat all that food? you'll stay fat for sure. You'll get even fatter!" he screeched.

My lip quivered as he hit a nerve. I though I was losing some of my fat but evidently not.

"You can get rid of it all hun, just come with me to the bathroom, okay." his voice turned sweet.

I nodded wile tears streaked my face and followed him to the bathroom. I pushed up the toilet seat ad placed 3 fingers in the back of my throat.

"What are you doing! Come on, let's eat some cake!" Eddy squealed and pulled me out of the bathroom.

"W-why do you keep changing?" I stopped at the bottom of the steps and stared at him.

"You chose this, not me." he snickered before walking towards the kitchen's mirror.

"I'll see you later." he whispered before hoping in the mirror.

I stood there, as confused as ever. I didn't know whether to be disgusted by how much I ate or eat even more. I cleaned up my mess and headed up stairs to finish my homework. By the time I finished, it was a little after 8.

Mother wasn't going to be home again, like usual. I hopped into the shower and cleansed myself thoroughly. While I dried off, my eyes scanned over my body from the mirror. I didn't look that bad anymore.

"Who are you kidding!" Eddy pushed himself out of the mirror.

His voice held a twinge of Ana. Covering myself with the towel, I glared at him.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"No." he walked around me in a circle before yanking my towel down.

"Does this look like its 'not that bad'?"

He forced me to look in the mirror and I gasped at what I saw. My stomach flopped over and held so many rolls that it was sickening.

"This is what you get from eating." he stated simply.

"Go on, see how much you weight."

I shook my head, afraid of what the numbers would say.

"Get on the fucking scale! I'm not going to ask again."

I scrambled towards the scale and stood on it. I counted to 10 and opened my eyes. The numbers showed 125 lbs.

"All of that dead flesh hanging from your body, do you really want that?" he whispered from behind me.

"N-no." I held back my tears.

I honestly didn't know how fat I was. Its not normal for a 13 year old to weigh that much.

"It's not normal for anyone to weigh that much."

"What do I do?" I whispered back.

"Eat some more food and forget about it!"

"What?" I turned towards Eddy but he had a pot belly now and rolls protruded in every direction.

"Starve you fat bitch." now he was skinny.

"It's okay, just eat and we can get rid of it later"

What the hell was going on!

A knock on the door caused me to jump and Eddy to disappear.

"Macy? Are you in there? I gotta pee." my mothers voice floated in.

I unlocked the door and opened it. The moment the door opened, my nose was hit with the pungent smell of alcohol.

"Outta my way!" she pushed past me and locked the door behind her.

I sighed and headed towards my room. Will she ever quit with the drinking? I pulled on some pajamas and laid in bed.

Eventually, I fell asleep.