Chapter 2

Chapter 2

_ 1 1/2 years later_

So far, I haven't even seen myself get any skinnier. I just keep losing and gaining weight again and it's driving me crazy. It's been a year and a half since I've let Ana into my life and I can honesty say she's been making my life hell. . .

"I heard that!" She sing-songed from my dresser.

I sighed and closed my diary. At first, the whole she-can-read-my-mind thing was creepy but I'm used to it now.

"Stay outta my head." I said looking pointedly at her.

"Make me. We all know your not strong enough. I mean, look at what you've eaten today. 2 bowls of cereal that you obviously don't need, a whole bag of skittles, a doughnut, . . . "

She went on and on and listed all my binge foods. I tried to block her out. It was another one of these days when Ana would bully me. I was used to it.

"And look at where its gotten you. Look at the fat."She hissed and yanked up my shirt.

She pinched the fat right above my ribs and then my love handles.

"This is what eating does to you. I hope your happy."She said simply and turned to the mirror.

She was pissed. I could tell as she walked back towards the mirror.

"Wait!" I called out, tears blurring my vision.

"Hm?"

''Help me get rid of it."I said, shaking now from crying so hard.

She smirked and stepped into the mirror, reappearing with another girl. She wasn't as skinny as Ana but she wasn't fat. She was sort of, medium, I guess.

''This is Mia. Mia will be here to help you when you binge.'' She said to me. Turning to Mia, she said,''Show her no mercy.''Before leaving.

''Hello.''

''H-hi.'' I replied, a little scared.

See, I don't talk to anyone except Ana. And only Ana. I don't have any friends and my Mom is too much of a drunk to talk to me, so the thought of talking to someone new was terrifying. I wonder if she was going to hurt me.

''Oh, honey, I'm not going to hurt you. Your already hurting yourself.''