Chapter Seven

SEBASTIAN

"OH CIELLLL!!!!"

I pulled away from my master and placed him on the ground as fast as I could.

"Lizzy!" He shouted, his face still bright red.

She pushed him backwards with an overpowering hug before turning to look at me.

"Sebastian? Why were you lifting up Ciel?"

I chuckled and winked at my Master. "A somewhat... new exercise we were trying out."

Her face brightened. "Oh lovely! Perhaps I shall join you two next time!"

I coughed. "ahem I doubt it."

"Excuse me what was that?" She asked curiously.

I grinned. "Oh no, it was nothing."

"Oh, alright then!"

I swear a denser being never existed.

Meanwhile Ciel was silently watching our conversation in awe. I smirked, he was probably still flustered from my indiscretion.

Lizzy had turned back to Ciel and was blabbering on about something unimportant. Ciel however was looking at me over her shoulder with questioning eyes.

I licked my lips suggestively causing him to blush and turn back to Elizabeth, however his eyes would wonder over to mine on occasion before snapping back with the addition of a fresh blush.

I chuckled, how cute.

TIME SKIP ~~~~~~

SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

CIEL

I rushed down the hall, desperately trying to find my class.

Damn it! How bloody difficult was it supposed to be! There was the A building and the B building and... AHHH!

"Are you lost?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see a smug Sebastian.

"You look confused." He smiled sweetly and tilted his head to the side. "If you like I'd be happy to offer you my assistance."

"Uhhh okay, where do I go for first period English over here?" I pointed at the small code on my schedule.

He took my time table and examined it thoughtfully before his face lit up.

"Oh my! It seems we're in the same English class! Lovely, I'll show you the way."

He lead me to my class and sat me down next to him.

I felt eyes on me and lifted my head to see every single kid in the class staring at me.

I heard whispers.

"That kid, Sebastian's sitting with him?"

"Do you think he likes him?"

"Is he wearing an eye patch?"

I groaned and lowered my head, Great I had drawn attention to myself.

Sebastian must have noticed my glum face because he promptly wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulled me into his chest and leaned down to brush his lips against my cheek.

"Don't be embarrassed Master."

A collective gasp took the room by storm and I was certain I heard a few fangirl squeals as well.

However there was definitely a large amount of unhappy people as well, I caught sight of a particularly angry blonde glaring my way.

I gulped, she looked dangerous.

I gasped when I felt a warm, wet tongue briefly sliding down my ear.

"Master I'm angry that your attention wondered from me."

"Sebastian!" I whisper yelled. "There are people staring, show some self restraint in public at least!"

He grinned. "So what your saying is that I can do whatever I want with you when we're alone?"

"Wait no I didn't mean that!" My heart pounded in my chest, this had to be wrong, how could another male be making me feel this way.

LUNCH

(Sorry for all the time skips)

I sat under the tree again, and just like yesterday, Sebastian joined me.

"Master?"

"Yes Sebastian?"

"Would you like to look into your parents' deaths this afternoon?"

"Oh... Alright."

He frowned. "I'm afraid we have a lot of work to do then."

Author's Note

Heya! I'm sorry for cock blocking em.

Sooo so sorry.

But anyways I really do need ideas for filler chapters so please PM me.

Also Comment, vote and fan.

Love youuuu!