Chapter Fourteen

I'm sorry it's been over two months since I updated!

I just haven't really been that into sebaciel lately and I haven't had any inspiration.

Also the last few chapters have been written on my phone and looking at them from my laptop now they are so freaking messed up!!! The spacing and paragraphing are just blegh!

As if that wasn't enough my writing was absolutely terrible! I honestly don't know how you guys read that crap surely you had better things to do with your time!

Hopefully what I'm about to write will be better because I am ashamed of the rest of this story.

I love you guys though <3

Btw it was my birthday on the nineteenth X3

Does anyone think they know how old I am now? If so comment your guess here!

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

Now on to the story!

xxx

CIEL

All day there had been no sound of Angela.

Sebastian seemed pleased by this and I guess I was too.

There was still something that bugged me though….. Why on Earth had Angela gone that far just for her friend’s little crush?

According to Sebastian she was some sort of “fallen angel” but that was exactly why it didn’t make sense to me. Is she really was an angel surely she wouldn’t feel compelled to help someone who was so disgustingly human. And to go to such lengths? It just didn’t make any sense.

So there I sat, pondering the motives of a supernatural being when I should have been learning about the deeper parts of mathematics that you were never going to need as a rich brat who’ll just end up running his family’s company along with more than enough money to live off for two lifetimes.

Whoa I have an odd life. Can’t believe it took me this long to realise it… Oh well, you get over these things.

“Master?” Sebastian whispered, interrupting my useless but admittedly interesting thoughts.

I raised my head from where it was leaning against my fist and harshly whispered. “What?”

“No need to sound so pissy My Lord.” He smirked. “But look over there.” His arm snaked its way around my shoulder as he guided my head in the right direction with slim fingertips.

Sitting two rows in front of Sebastian and I, was a strange boy I had never seen before. His hair was a light grey and his skin was quite pale, I was unable to see his eyes, but not for long. As if he had been reading my mind, he turned around and looked right into my eyes with a gentle yet unsettling smirk.

I jumped at the sudden action but didn’t look away. His eyes looked oh-so familiar…..

“Class is over Ciel.” Came the friendly albeit overly kind voice of Sebastian trying to sound “normal”.

I reluctantly looked away and moved to stand beside Sebastian, exiting the classroom with a quiet “Yeah.”

Sebastian kept staring down at me with a smug look on his face as we made our way to our usual place for lunch. It was getting really annoying.

“Is there something you wish to tell me Sebastian?”

“I don’t know what you mean My Lord.” He grinned.

I narrowed my eyes. “Then why do you keep staring at me like you know something I don’t?”

He chuckled and waggled a condescending finger. “Nope. There are some things The Young Master needs to figure out for himself. What they are exactly is for me to know and you to find out.”

I sighed and glared at my feet under the table we were currently sitting at. “Whatever.”

He let out another laugh.

“Well aren’t you in a good mood today? Care to tell me why that is?” I inquired.

He winked. “Once again, that’s for me to know and you to find out.”

Fucking demon…

(FIRST TIME SKIP OF THE NEW CHAPTER WOOH)

CIEL

A week had passed and all I could think about was that strange boy, whose name (I now knew) was Ash.

He was in all of my classes somehow, I didn’t know why I hadn’t seen him before. Sebastian kept telling me I should pay close attention to him but I had no idea why. He literally didn’t do anything other than work diligently through all his classes and joint me in a good old “staring contest” every now and then.

Still he was odd… There was something just a little bit off about him… and Sebastian seemed to delight in pointing out the fact that I had no idea what it was, as if he knew. Hell he probably did knowing him… Bastard.

SEBASTIAN

Ash didn’t show up one day.

I knew what that meant.

It meant she would be here instead.

“Ciel’s in for quite a shock.” I chuckled to myself.

“What was that?” The boy in question looked up to meet my eyes with a curious gaze.

I didn’t even bother to answer him, instead opting for nibbling on his ear and successfully making him forget why he asked the question in the first place.

When he finally saw Angela it was already lunch time and I thought his eyes were going to explode from his head.

“Why so shocked Master?”

“I don’t know I… I just assumed she went back to heaven or something.” Was his frantic response.

“It’s bad to make assumptions.”

“Shut up!”

I grinned.

“I thought it was over with her.” He groaned.

“Oh master.” Another wink for good measure. “It’s only just beginning.”

 This was short and crappy but at least it was something right?

I'm so sorry for being so awful ^3^

but i love yoooou!!!!! 

xxx