Not a chapter. Get excited but also don't

Well this is odd. Is anyone actually still here? Reading this story that is. If you are, congratulations you have my respect.

This is gonna be a little all over the place. You see I started writing this story when I was thirteen, and I stopped when I was around fourteen. In nine days I'll be turning seventeen. How crazy is that? I'm in year twelve now.

I really don't know how to word what I'm trying to say. My life has changed a lot since I started writing this and I can't really fathom this whole universe I left behind when I was fourteen.

This story was my pride and joy when I first started it. Not because I loved my writing, but because of you! (If you're still there) You guys made me feel like I was worth something. That's the kind of support a young teen needs and I'm forever grateful for that. But when I look back at this story I hate it.

I just don't consider it to be reaching my full potential. And with my senior year happening I definitely won't have time to update this book all that much. But you know what? This has brought me up in a time where I was beginning to lose hope. This being your comments of course. So I promise to try. I will try to make it better, try to keep going. If I can't deliver I apologise from the bottom of my heart. But I'm going try.

I love you guys so much and I hope that whatever your life is like only improves in the new year.

x❤x❤x❤x

P.S I notice quite a few BTS icons in the comments. All I have to say is, sup army, how you doin? Maybe I'll write some BTS stuff one day 😉