Chapter Five

CIEL

"Wait a minute. Let me get this straight." I paced around Sebastian's room. "You're a demon and you want to make a contract with me to help me get revenge against my parent's killers?"

He nodded. "Indeed, that is correct."

I considered. "And as a demon what do you stand to gain from all this?"

"Ahh. I'm glad you asked. You see, demons do not come cheap, in exchange we require the soul of our charge upon completion of the contract." He smiled the same evil smile that he had earlier.

"You want my soul? You're welcome to it, it's tainted anyhow." I stated.

Wait a minute, how crazy was this? What reason did I have to believe the strange things coming out of this person's mouth? I had only known him for less than a day!

"And how am I to know that you aren't just some crazy psychopath or something? Can you offer me any proof that you are who you say you are?"

His smile only widened.

I waited expectantly for an answer but instead just gasped as his eyes started to glow like pink fire.

"Ciel, you saw this happen to my eyes before, you brushed it off as your imagination but it was real."

I just stared deeper into his eyes, finding myself lost within them.

I felt his fingers slide under my chin, tilting my face up while lowering his so that I was eye level with him.

I instantly snapped out of my trance and blushed when I realised how close our faces were.."

"Ciel." He licked his lips. "Your soul smells..." he closed his eyes, leaned his head back and moaned. "Truly delicious."

My blush deepened even further (If possible) and I broke free of his grasp.

"If you really are an all powerful demon as you say." I said, still not fully recovered from his moaning episode. "Then why would you decide to stay at a highschool?"

He chuckled and sat down on his bed. "I find teenagers have..... much more angst that they want to get rid of, so desperately." He smirked. "He doesn't love me back, my friend has been saying this, my mother will not let me do as I wish. Ugh such disgusting souls but there are plenty of them, enough to keep me full anyhow. But you Ciel have quite an appealing soul." He finished, licking his lips.

SEBASTIAN

"So if I make a contract with you, you will take my soul?"

I grinned. Not exactly....

"Upon completion of the contract I shall collect my reward yes."

"And what is required of me to create the contract?"

"All you need to do is let me place a contract symbol somewhere on your body."

He seemed to be weighing the consequences and benefits before giving a determined nod.

"Sebastian. If I make this contract with you do as I say?

"I will be unable to disobey a direct order from my master."

"Alright then. Sebastian, I wish to make a contract with you!

"As you wish." I bowed. "Master."

I took a good look at him before making a suggestion. "Master, don't you think it would be a good idea to put the contract symbol on your right eye as you already have to wear an eye patch?"

"I don't really care where you put it." He stated dismissively. "And also don't call me master it's weird."

I smirked. "But you are my master. It would be improper for me to address you in an informal way."

"Ugh whatever. Just call me Ciel in public at least, it might seem suspicious."

"Yes master."

CIEL

Damn, he was frustrating.

Oh well at least I could avenge my parents now.

he took a step towards me and held my face with his hand.

"I do apologise, this might hurt a bit master."

He placed a hand over my eye and I let out a blood curdling scream at the burning sensation that ran through my entire body.

"Ahh!... nnng.... Sebastian! It burns!" I screamed.

"Hang in there master, it will be over in a minute."

"Ah Sebastian!!!" I panted, then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yay this chapter is finished!

I tried to update faster for you because you're so nice :)

Anyway you may have noticed that Sebastian and Ciel are a bit more in character this chapter.

THIS IS NOT JUST RANDOMNESS OR BAD WRITING ON MY PART!

My reason is that Sebastian is now allowed to show his more demonic side, and Ciel is upset, his parents just died, he was nice to Sebastian because they just met and he is polite. He doesn't feel the need to be very polite to him now that he knows he's a demon.

YEEEEEAH So I wrote that juuust in case anyone noticed and was slightly confused or thought that I had inconsistent writing TT^TT I DON'T! hopefully.....

Anyway, comment, vote and fan and maybe I'll get the next one out even quicker ;)