Chapter Six

Author's note: I lub you guys! You are so amazing and I'm getting way more votes comments and reads on this book than I expected to so quickly! You guys are incredibly awesome and your lovely support makes my day!

XXX

CIEL

I opened my eyes to the sight of a concerned Sebastian looking down at me.

"Are you alright master?" He asked.

"I'm f-fine. I just-" My eyes widened and I jumped up from the bed I had somehow ended up on to look in Sebastian's large mirror.

If possible my eyes widened even further at what I saw. Instead of my usual purple eye, my new eye was black with a purple pentagramy type thing.

Sebastian chuckled. "Pentagramy thing?"

I blushed and glared at him. "Can you read my thoughts?! Don't!"

He stopped laughing but kept his smirk. "Yes master."

"So this is my contract symbol?" I asked, brows raised.

"Yes, indeed it is My Lord." He bowed his head.

"My Lord? Another strange title." I scoffed.

He merely smirked at this and raised a gloved hand to his teeth. (Since when did he wear gloves?)

He then proceeded to use his teeth to slowly remove the glove.

"Now that I am bound by a contract, my contract symbol has darkened and is now noticeable." He said, holding his hand up to reveal a symbol, much like mine only black.

"From now on, until the contract is complete, I shall wear gloves."

I considered. "Alright, fair enough."

His smile widened. "Now then. What would you like to do now Master?"

"What? Uhh, I'm a bit too tired to investigate my parents' murder right now."

"Okay, but as your loyal servant I am required to make sure you stay entertained, anything else you wish to do?"

"Umm- I." Hmm. I thought. What am I supposed to say? "I don't know. Surprise me."

SEBASTIAN

Yay.

How interesting this was going to be. I considered for a moment, what should I do with my master...

(Sorry, quick authors note: Haha anyone else's mind go somewhere completely wrong there <<wink,wink,nudge,nudge>>)

"Master, may I suggest something quite strange that may not make too much sense at first?" I asked.

"Umm, okay..." he answered reluctantly.

I smirked. "Exercise."

"Okay you lost me."

"If we are going to find the ones responsible for your parents' deaths, it will require some physical exertion on your part, and pardon my saying so Master, but your not exactly in the best physical shape. You are quite skinny and weak." I bowed apologetically.

"Oh no. Don't sugar coat it for me." He muttered and I laughed.

"It was not meant to offend you master, I actually find your shape quite appealing."

He blushed. "Wait what is that supposed to mean!"

"Oh nothing." I chuckled. "So shall we be off then?"

"I suppose so." He muttered dismissively, although I was still able to detect a hint of a blush on his cheek.

I smirked. How fun...

CIEL

I followed him through his long expanse of rooms and hallways until we reached the exit and continued into the warm afternoon.

We walked in silence, making it to the neighbourhood park before Sebastian turned around.

"Master, will your aunt be worried about you?"

"No she works late at her hospital, she wont have noticed I'm gone."

"So she works in a hospital?"

"Yes she's a surgeon."

He nodded and lead me to the blank vast lawn of the park. There was no one else there, except a few boys playing with a football. Thankfully, less people to make a fool of myself in front of.

We started out doing some stretches and other similar things. Easy enough, but then, the shirt came off. I found myself unable to move, just stare at the perfect, well toned torso, standing about a metre away from me.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked.

I blushed. "Shut up!"

He chuckled. "So then what if I did this?" he closed the gap between us, resting his hands on my shoulders so that my face was pressed into his abdomen.

The temperature of my face intensified even further and my eyes widened. "Umm I."

I felt myself being lifted up and (To my dismay) my legs wrapped around his waist instinctively as he pushed me up against a nearby tree.

He smiled sweetly. "Perhaps, this is better?"

" I, uhh." I stuttered. (Eyes still firmly resting on his chest) "W-what are you doing?"

"What does It look like master?" He smirked.

"I uhh... don't know." I lied, averting my eyes.

He brought his lips close to my ear. "Really now, then, perhaps I should explain it better." He gently nipped at my ear before drawing back, taking my face in his hand and barely grazing his lips against mine.

"Believe me, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Master..."

Author's Note:

PLEASE READ THIS!

Because I took so long to update I decided to throw in a little yaoi somethin somethin for you guys!

But I have an urgent matter I need to discuss with you.

I have most of the plot for the story figured out. But I have no inspiration for filler chapters!

Please! If you have any ideas pleeeeeease PM me! I will almost definitely write it!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

Also comment, vote and fan! I will love you forever! FOREVER!

Thank you!

Ciao ;D