The tip by the mouth though

Title The top by the mouth though

Sophie's POV

   I wake up with a raging headache that feels like the ginuess world record of the person with the worst hangovers, but wouldnt that person be dead? Right now even my analogies arent making any sense. I see that i have the same t shirt that i had on yesterday know seeing something went wrong. I could also tell that i wasnt at the beach house because i couldnt smell any saltwater. Thats when i noticed a golf club in the closet. I grabbed it while walking in the mysterious houses living room. Whoever had taken me would regret it... Big time.  I sneak into the living room when i saw a guy sleeping on the couch. I put down the club when i realized that it was Joseph. 

 'Look how adorable he looks he looks so cute ' i shake my head to get rid of the thought but quickly regret it when i forget about my headeache. I slowly go to the front of the couch to see him. His breathing was steady and i could see small freckles on the bridge on his nose. 

Not stalkerish at all Sophie.

I start to touch one of them as he scrunches up his nose.

'holy shit that was so hot.' my weirdo mind thought. I had an idea. I look through his drawer and find a marker. I began to draw lighty on his face  trying not to let out a laugh. I stand there admiring my work amd take a picture on my phone, more specifically a selfie. I decide to take a shower to take off the stench from last night. I get out and put my hair in a high ponytail to keep from a lot of water from getting on my shirt. When I get back to the living room, I still see Joseph sleep on the couch so I decide to take some more selfies with the fantastic art that I have drawn. This face art is so fantastic that even Mike Tyson would want it. I'm in mid selfie mode when I hear knocking on the door. I quickly run into the bedroom, forgetting about the abnoxious head ache that I have, and get under the covers. When I hear him get up, I pretend to stretch and  get out of the bed. 

i see a woman with short black  hair ,sunglasses, a hoodie and and some jeans. More importantly I see some Dunkin Donuts and some Starbuckds coffee in her hands and that my friends is a reson to live. 

"Smith I"m not running anymore errands for you again, I dont get paid enough for this. " She  say while walking the items to the island idf the kitchen. .She looks up and begins to say something, but that is when I decide to make my entrance. I groan to get his attention and that is exactly what happens when he sees me standing. I also see that art that covers the majority of his forehead and try my best to suppress the laugh so I wouldn't give myself away but also to keep my head from pounding. 

"Are you okay?"  Joseph runs close to me and now it's becoming harder not to laugh. The art is staring at me 

"Bish, you know you wanna laugh..  laugh for me... Laugh with me " 

"Okay but I feel better know that there is Starbucks is here. " I say grabbing the one that has my name labeled.  I taste the sweet beverage and looked up in Joseph in surprise. How in the hell...

"I called your roommate and asked her about your favorite things to drink... It's a start to me making it up to you." He looks at me with those grey eyes... But it's so distrating. 

"You did all that?? Something terrible must have happened." I reach my hand out towards the random  girl next to me." 

Iverson, Sophie. " She looks at my hand  and looks at Joseph and smiles. 

"Weiss, Kimmy"  

"Kimmy the money maker shoot photographer." Kimmy nods . I was about to open my mouth and continue the wise ass conversation until Kimmy ok interrupted me.

"Sophie whose blog is rated number 3 on 'New Yorks tending bloggers' list Iverson " she said holding her phone to my face. I grab the phone instantly and read the headlines. 

"Is this real??" I say out loud to myself. 

"As real as Jo boy handing me another 200 for errands."  Her  hand out  to Joseph.

"Really Kim? " He looks at her in disbelief. I see Kimmy to keep a straight face.

"Alright... After I take a shower. Sophie, I'm taking you somewhere for the headache you probably still have. "  Before I could ask he goes into the room and starts looking for clothes. 

For a moment these was some silence as we shipped on our sugared drinks 

"How long until he notice?" She asked

" Not very long but I took some pictures.." 

"I can't...." All of a sudden we hear a loud scream 

"IVERSOOON!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DREW A DICK ON MY FACE!!!!"

,.,...........

A/N THANKS for waiting so long right now I'm typing this on my phone and I wanted to make it up to you guys.... Hopefully another update spoon