two meet parJoseph's POv

Joseph's POV

"Okay what do we have to do it's get a great article about you because dad will be super pissed if you get ANOTHER bad review." my brother Darren says looking through his phone. We were in the bmw being chauffeured to the designated place.

"Yeah bro, I know, that's why I have left all the. c-o-n-d-o-m-s at home." I spell out. even though DJ was capable of spelling,grew had a hard time of putting together words that were longer than five words.

"Gross dude,I cont believe you would say that.Now me and junior are going to have to clean our ears out." he said acting like a five year old.

"Don't act as virgin Mary on me now because you're married and have two kids. I'm pretty sure..."

"One more word and I'm showing your naked scrawny sixteen year old body on time square."

"Touche" as I imagine my body all over New York. When we reach the destination, Gregg-our chauffeur- opens the door.

"Break a leg." He says. All knew that this is the big thing that work determine if I keep my CEO job.

I see a guy putting up his camera equipment together.

"Hey,I'm justin,I'll bet photographing you today." he says holding his hand out.

" Joseph " I say as I take my suit jacket off.

"Good our readers want to see the more flesh of Joseph boy." here says looking into his camera.

"I assume this is mostly women?" I ask intrigued settling to the cold temperature.

"You'd be surprised if how many male fans we have." he says fixing the lights. "You ready?"

I began to take the pictures with my suit jacket and a couple off.

"Who's supposed to do the interview?"

I ask as I unbutton my shirt a little.

"Cute Blondie, easily impressed." here says changing the lens. his phone begans to ring. a couple of words are said and he gets off.

"Change of plans,got a new interviewer."

"so who is the new one?"

"Sexy, redhead one wrong turn and your balls might get cut off. trust me I dated her before."

"I got her" I say he chuckles under his breath

"If you say so." he says taking a couple more shots. Suddenly a red head comes in with a pencil skirt and a white blouse on.She talks Justin for a minute and goes to another room.

"Okay now you have the interview, just be formal, she can easily break you."

I make myself a bet to see if i can get her .

" Hi I'm Ms.Iverson" she holds her hand out and kiss it.

"You can call me Joseph." She gives me a disgusted look.

She asks me a couple questions and I try my best to impress her. Suddenly she stops. her tape recorder.

"Thank you,but I can't do this." she gets up and begins to walk away.

"what's the matter?" I ask.

"sorry,but I can't sit here with a manwhore who doesn't take his career seriously." she says as she walks off. I follow her as she says bye to Manny brother. He looks arty me and shakes his head.

"Joseph, what are we gonna do now?"