Blackmail and blocking guests PT1

After getting ready to go with Kameron to god knows what he has planned, I walk out from the bathroom to see Joseph not in the room. I take my bagel and frutr salad and eat before I go out. As i slipped out to the kitchn area, I can see Mrs. Smith reading a piece of copy paper on top of a huge stack while drinking some coffee. Before I can reach to the sink to put my dishes away, this woman starts speaking to me. I swear she has super bat ears.

"Joseph did say you were going with Kam. To where is the question." I put my dishes in the sink and sit across from her. 

"You and me both Mrs.Smith."

"Please call me Mary, so simple and not too intimidating. Sometimes I use my maiden name in my daily life just so I wont seem imtimidated. Just call me Emily." she smiles as she looks at the paper and makes some marks on it .

"What is that?" I point to the stack of papers beside her.

"Oh this old thing, its my husband's draft to his book, I was a manuscript editor so I just decided to put my talent to good use. Unlike Josie, he can get very cheap. Coffee?"

Before I could respond, Kameron comes to the kitchen with the car key.

"I hope soph brought her swimsuit? We're gonna go to swim a bit."

"Um, lemme see." I know I didn't pack my swimsuit inside this big ass purse, bu it was the lazy me who wanted to look prepared and see if I "put" it in there. First I looked around in there until I felt a silky garment outside my purse.

"Yep I got it , lets go Kam, nice to meet you.... um Emily."

"See you later Sophie!" 

We began to walk to Kameron's car when my phone buzzes.

Smith: Did you get your swimsuit?

Me: Yeah, thanx Josie.

Smith:Dont call me that, I will get you

Me: You actually think im scared? I dare you 

Smith: Dare accepted. Watch your back Iverson

Me: ooo ok Josieee byee

"Have you told him yet?" Kmeron says while getting into the car.

"Why would I do that? I hope you didn't tell him."

"NO, your blog just says otherwise." I groan and lay my head on the headrest.

"You too. That was the 'deep in feels at 2 am blog' that Joseph saw and posted it."

"He did what?!? What did he say? Did he confess his dyinglove for you?"

"No, he thought it  was apart of the plan, so I just went along with it."

"This is gonna bite you in that freckled ass of yours, Foulee."

"Discrimination, I dont have freckles on my butt. Where are we going?"

The engine reevs up "Like I said to go for a swim. " 

I just hope its not with the fishes. 

-----------------------------

We arrive at this house that could fit about my apartments, and Let me tell you I'm on the bigger side of apartments in New York. Kameron rings the doorbell and gives the an evil grin. 

"Now there's my fashionably late brother as always."

"And theres my bitchy sister, can't be a bit grateful for the surprise that I've brought her." he steps aside to reveal me, and may I add giving me as a surprise is like that dad giving his son that cute little furball in that grimlin movie. Cute as first but water on me, shining lights and food past midnight  and I'll be your worst nightmare. If you don't know this refrence, this is a thing called Google, ok?

"Sophie!!! Omg you look great!" she gives me the most tightest hugs that could kill me right there.

"Grace, I could ask you but it looks like you're doing good too." I gesture to the house.

"You know I cannot believe that the business actually took off. Now I'm writing a book this month and my career is going to be busy as ever."

That's great!" I say to Grace, in fact I really was. Its just that sometimes that Grace becomes oblivious when she begins to brag, and this is an example. 

"Oh! you guys come on in and put your swimsuits on everybody's outback." We both walk into grace's home which is bigger on the outside than on the inside. 

"Holy shit Grace! This is massive I wish I was I had this!."

"Trust me, by the way my brother was describing your love life you'll have it within two years. " I send a death glare to Kameron where he just shrugged his shoulders.  I reach the bathroom to put my bikini on when my phone rings. 

"Iverson."

"Check your phone."

"What?"

"Check. Your Phone." I quickly looked at my phone to see the video that showed my top being 'ripped' off by Darren.

"Smith, where'd you get this, delete it know!"

"Sure, but I need a couple things."

"Okay, shoot" He began to tell me his favors.

"No,no, No,no"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

TO BE CONTINUED