Unconscious reveals

Joseph's POV

Holy shit, she's not waking up. After our epic fail of the big jump from dirty dancing went completely wrong, I called Vincent to come help me.

"Hey, Joseph what's..."

"I need you come help her, she slipped and fell I don't know if she's hurt."

"Oh um ok can I ask something?"

"What? sure hurry up go on.

"Um, is she.... you know..."

"No, I don't Vince spit it out"

"Is she clothe?" I nearly dropped the phone.

"Yeah sure, it wasn't like that"

"Just hurry, okay?"

I went to her to see if she woke up, but she's still lying in the same spot that she was before.

Is she still breathing?

     Is.She.Still.Breathing?

She's still breathing. Thank God.

Later on, Vincent comes in to see Sophie lying on the floor.

"Jo, why didn't you pick her up?"

I thought you're not supposed to pick up anyone with a head injury."

"Who in the hell told you that?"

"I don't know I thought it was common knowledge!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I'm not yelling, you are!"

"You know!"

"Ok, wait just call Ms. Heidi and I'll take her to the apartment." Vincent nods and goes to the kitchen to call Heidi from his phone. I look at Sophie now to see if she still is alive. This is all my fault who know she couldn't jump in the air, wait why does she still have her socks on? I walk into the other room to get a blanket for her. I wrap it around her and take her into the car.

"Iverson its gonna be okay, ok I promise. I hope." I say to her, a couple minutes after that, I hear Vincent come outside to get into the car.

"What did she say?"

"She won't be available until first thing in the morning, in the meantime just lay her in bed and elevate her head." He says as he pulls off from the beach house.

"You're freaking kidding me! Why do I pay for a private physician if they aren't available if I need them!"

"Calm down Jo okay? It's probably just a head bump."

"You don't know that none of us do! She might not wake up anymore and it's completely my fault!"

"Jo stop it! She's gonna be okay, trust me."

We reach my apartment and this is where it gets complicated. Somehow there is always paparazzi near my entrance and I don't want her to be caught in the spotlight. So I tell Vincent to pull up in the back and take her upstairs and I'll go in the front. Something inside me knew something was up because there were more paparazzi than normal. I see my favorite paparazzi Kimmy out on the side taking a smoking break.

"Aren't you supposed to be waiting with your camera ready for someone?" She jumps and drops her phone.

"Goddammit Joseph, I was on break, besides we are all waiting on you, and last I heard you were in the Hamptons so I decide to lay it easy."