Tears are for suckers

I returned with a black one piece with frills in the front. I couldn't come to grasp of what just happened. I sat in the beach chair laying down and trying to not think about the whole family seeing me naked.

"Wow, Foulee, I haven't seen you put on a show like that since you made out with that stranger in the car." I groan at the memory of that and now my mission was a failure because Kameron had a big ass mouth that wouldn't shut up. 

"Gee thanks Kam, way to make me feel better. I have Joseph's dad who absolutely despises me and now i flashed off his whole family."

"Don't worry I bet that old perv got a joy looking at those. I don't mean to offend, but did you get any surgery lately..."

"Kam, you're fucking serious? No I didn't get surgery." Kam lifted his hands up in defense.

"Just saying those look so perfect and perky..."

"Ew Kam even from you that sounds like some creep."

"Whatever, by the way you nailed two Smiths... in eight years... that's just like The Game with the Kardashians."

"One, The Game is so irrelevant that he had to use the Kardashians to make himself relevant like Ray J did."

"C'mon don't try to change the subject with me about Kardash bs Soph, the question is how'd you do it?"

" Can we talk about this in the house, it's very private."  I say as we walk into the  house, i was a bit nervous about talking about it. I did feel a bit sluttish, but in my defense I really didn't know, okay? I've been such a bitch to not remember Jacob and considering that he was a Smith didn't pass through my mind. I just needed to get my blog back on the internet.

"So, Foulee, what are you trying to do?" Kam crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Look you gotta promise not to tell anyone." I say concerned as we walk into the bedroom that Joseph and I were staying in and close the door. When I turned around I saw Kameron started to worry as he sat down.

"Sohpie, you sound serious. I promise you're my girl, I would never betray your trust." I breathe in and began talking 

"Ok, I blew my interview with Joseph, that was my last chance to prove that I was not a piece of work to work with and I blew it. After a couple men came really pissed about my blogs about my shitty time on dates with them, that was my chance. It was actually Joseph's idea for the plan, he needed to show his father he was committed and not a man-whore to get the CEO position when his father retired, and I needed an interview to get back in good graces with my boss Steve if  I wanted a place in the magazine. It didn't dawn on me that Jacob and Joseph was related until Valencia told me the other day. You realize I couldn't tell him, it would look planned. I didn't even meet any of Jacob's family, I mean i was supposed to but you know what happened then. Now Joseph kissed me and I don't know what to feel."

"What do you mean you don't know Soph? It's strictly business you gotta tell him." Somehow tears started to spill and I turned away from Kameron.

Be strong Iverson. Quit with the fucking tears.

"It was strictly business, I don't know Kam. I'm mad, I only knew this guy for a couple weeks, he aggravated me, pissed me off made me want to Loretta Bobbitt him.

"A bit aggressive, but go on"

"But it's like I knew him for the longest, when we stopped by his beach house, it was just like is was just us, in our little world, I haven't felt that in eight years, Kam. I don't want to tell him because I don't want to lose him, I couldn't think of another person who makes me want to strangle them but kiss them at the same time. I'm going mad Kam, I'm foolish, I'm..."

"Falling for him Soph, You're falling for him. Oh Sophie don't cry" I start to cry harder

Tears? Iverson soak it up

"Soph, I wont tell anyone I promise, I just don't know what to do when the shit hits the fan"

"I don't either Kam, I'm scared because I know it will soon.

Bnb Bnb Bnb

Kam and I returned back to the beach, and I walk over to Joseph whose staring at the sunset with a glass in his hand. I slip my hand into his and lean my head against his shoulder. 

"You were right Smith, bikinis aren't for family settings, look i'm semi mother Teresa now." I feel him chuckle."

"Iverson its not your fault that my brother is a master at the bras." I back away 

"Ew, that's cringe-worthy, don't ever put that in my mind again." i cover my eyes trying to get the image out of my head.

"Why is that ?"Joseph says wrapping his arms around my waist and looks down at me.

"I can't look at your brother like that, I like Randi very much and he's a good friend."

"It's only been two weeks."

"I understand that, but I'm with his brother and I couldn't date two Smiths."

Yeah right Iverson, good joke. 

"Besides, I got one who could undo a bro with his mind, because he's such a perv."

"You take that back, Iverson. I can only say that about myself" I shake my head

"What are you going to do Smith? Run and go tell your mommy?"

"Even better" He picks me up and runs into the ocean with me and drops me in the water. i try to splash him but he blocks it with his hands. He finally picks me up and kisses me, this time I don't hesitate, he looks at the sunset but I continue to look at him.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes , it is"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL