With a bunch of cliches

Joseph decided to lay on the floor to not make things awkward for us. Despite the kiss, I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. Besides, we're talking about Joseph here,  the one who couldn't keep his "little friend" in his pants with a girl around even if she had some incurable disease.

Or better yet, the horrendous vagina with teeth. 

I laid in bed just staring into the darkness, watching it get darker, and then blinking my eyes to get it adjusted to the dark again. My brain couldn't wrap around the day I had and the conclusion I had made about my feelings for Joseph. I finally gave up going to sleep and took out my laptop, writing down what I knew best... a blog

June 23,2013

My conscious doesn't want to follow through because I am a bitch to the core... but my heart, my heart is disobeying everything I've been telling you ladies. My heart feels these funny things that once were described to me as butterflies, and my lips do this over-exaggerated curve called a smile.

My heart wants me to open to a guy, and I'm vulnerable, I'm anxious, but most of all, 

I'm scared. 

What shall I do?

H.B.I.C with confusing feels,

Iverson

BNB BNB BNB 

I wake up to find my laptop with a blank document and a ton of messages on my phone.  My face falls and my body begins to grow cold. This isn't good Soph, this isn't good at all. 

I see Joseph walk in with two bagels and two bowls of fruit salad on a tray. He smiles at me and puts the tray down and sits beside me with the laptop on his lap. He begins to type something in my web browser.

"Joseph, what did you do? I've got about 10 voicemails and I'm afraid to open them." He looks at me and smirks.

"Iverson, you're gonna love this. Look." He turns around the computer and smiles at me. I slowly look at the computer screen to see my blog entry on the homepage of Lovestruck Magazine. 

"YOU DID WHAT SMITH!?! I nearly knock the breakfast off of the bed. Joseph catches it with his hands while still having the laptop on his lap.

"I saw it this morning and thought you forgot to send it, so I sent it to Chandler first thing this morning. Next thing I know he sends an email back and says that it is going up this morning.  C'mon Iverson you're back in good graces, just write a couple more like this and then you'll get off probations and you can go back to writing all the shitty stuff about guys. "

Smith, this was never supposed to be sent, I wrote this in private.

This is what I want to say, but I can't let him know that I can't risk him knowing my feelings go more than just physicality because that's how far his went, I think. Instead, I smile and close the laptop

"Good idea Smith, thanks for sending it, I wrote it last night and forgot to do it myself. Just another way of showing that this is real."  I laugh

"No problem Iverson, we're here to make each other business better. Let's eat up, my mother is gonna be pissed if we don't eat this. she doesn't really cook, so this would mean a lot to her."

"Of course, Smith, how do I know you didn't make this?"

"Because I know how to cook." I choked in on a piece of my bagel. 

"Smith knows how to cook? What am I'm the Twilight Zone?"

"Iverson, how old are you 65?"

"Har Har, very funny, I have you know that the 'Twilight Zone'" is a classic, one of the greatest sci-fi tv series there is." I fold my arms. Joseph wraps  his arms around me. 

"Whatever you say, Soph." He kisses my neck. This feels good, to be this way. I close my eyes and savor the moment. Suddenly there is something by my mouth, strawberry  close Luckily his hands were still around me. I open my eyes to see a strawberry close to my lips.

"Are you just going to leave me hanging Iverson, eat me!" I hear a high pitched Joseph say. I laugh at this still leaving the strawberry hanging. 

"Okay, little one, I'll eat you but you gotta promise me to tell Smith to stop screeching back there."  I feel him coming to the front of me. 

"Deal," he says. I take a bite of the strawberry while looking at him, eating very slowly.

"Eat up, Iverson, this isnt one of those chocolate commercials." I grab a strawberry and stuff in his mouth as he grabs my wrists. I land on top of him  and everything is quitet. Joseoh slowly rubs the small of my back and i began to to sink deeper towards him.  

Ring.Ring.Ring. Or maybe the infamous Iphone ringtone was a better description of the sound that so untimely came from my phine. 

"Smith, I gotta answer thins. Its Stever hes been trying to reach me sincce about seven." He nod, because he should understand,hes the one who sent the blog to him in the first place.

I go through the glass doors that lead to our alcony and answer the phone. 

"Stever I'm suspendeed remeber."

"You know you're like a daughter to me "

"Yeah 'cause sperm doesnt matter to be, even though my dad is a great dad and all.."

"You know what i mean... from a blogger perpestive, youre bringing in numbers, suscribers Soph, you back in ."

"Ok, why do i feel like theres something else?"

"But from a nosy close relative, who is this guy, and should i give him the loretta bbbit lecture before or after you come back, personally i say after so i can give all the dramatic effect."

"You not goign to believe it, its.." But before i could tell him who it was, the call dropped. I didnt really bothered calling him back, beacuse you know...

Im fucking evil.

When I came back inside, I saw the Joseph was no longer on the bed, so I picked out my clothes for today. I heard bathroom door pen from behind me

"I hope you washed your hands."

"Actually I had a bisnuess call, the merger with a new successful game design company."

"Again, I hope you washed your hands." he wrsps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear.

"Shall we continue?" I turn around adn start to kiss him. hetakes my tank top off as he kisses my neck. he goes back to my ear

"By the way, your friend said you gys are going shpping today?"

"really when  is my "friend" leaving?""

"He said about 30 minutes, I though we would have enough time..."

He obvioulsy didn't know chiche girl code.

"Um,its gonna take me about 30 minutes t get ready." I saudgrabbing  my clothes and going to the bathroom.

"Wait but you promised!"

"I didnt promise smith, your other head kept telling you that." I start t walk in the bathroom

"well how am i supposed to fix this problem i have, it wont just go away." 

"I dont knowsmith, you got hands, but do not touch anything of mines. " 

that s ewhen i close the bathrrom door and began my rutial

BNB BNB BNB BNB

Okay guys another successful chapter (yay!)

tell me what yall think about it and questions you have. 

also any suggestions i am open and i will answer your comments!!!!!!

so see ya next time and be good for me will ya